Let the Lair Games, begin!

Eventually, Raph and Shadow came out of the room and were ready for the games. Sunita and Casey had arrived a few moments ago and were waiting. Everyone sat on the couch as Splinter cleared his throat and looked at the list of finalized activities that he, Draxum and April had revised. "Alright then, we will have four activities, and each has been ensured that no harm shall go to each other!" Splinter announced, Donnie scoffed as he remembered the fridge incident and what happened to his ankle. "We will start with arm wrestling, then procced to an eating challenge where you must eat whatever I cook." Splinter said with a sinister grin as he placed a hand onto his chest, everyone but Shadow gulped in fear. Everyone knew how badly Splinter sucked at cooking and everyone knew it'd be worse especially if Splinter was planning on making whatever. "Third, we shall play a game where we throw a ball at a stack of bottles and see who can hit so many." Splinter said but seemed confused he saw the disappointed looks on his sons faces. "No offense, but none of that sounds cool! Where's the danger!" Leo yelled as he threw his hands into the air, Mikey and Donnie nodded in sync. "Yeah! The Lair Games are typically full of danger, Donnie even ate some weird goop from your sewers last time!" Cassandra yelled as she pointed to Donnie, who shivered as he remembered that event.

Shadow looked around at the others and furrowed her brows before turning to Splinter. "You wouldn't happen to be making these events easier due to my injury, would you?" Shadow asked, Splinter laughed nervously as he looked to the side, causing Shadow to frown. Splinter began to try and explain himself, only for Shadow to unravel her bandaged ankle, the other looked around in confusion as to what she was doing. "Do you think you can check my ankle." Shadow asked Sunita, who seemed confused but still did as Shadow asked, Sunita used her goo to check the ankle. Everyone remained silent as Sunita looked at the ankle again. "Uh, seems healed?" Sunita asked, April blinked in confusion. "WHAT?!?!" Everyone yelled as Shadow pulled out the other foot sock out from her hoodie pocket and put it over her ankle. "But how? Especially with last night happening!" Mikey asked and held Shadow's arm, who only laughed a little and pulled her arm out from him. "It's one of powers, I can heal myself overnight." Shadow said as everyone seemed confused, but Leo was eyeing Shadow with suspicion.

"Wait, then why didn't you do that the first few nights you were here?" Splinter asked, Shadow blinked and looked to the side. "I uh, didn't trust you guys quite yet and felt safer in that cell." Shadow explained, Mikey laughed a little and hugged Shadow, who hugged him back after a bit. Splinter then went back to the list after that small event. "And finally, each of you must pick a partner as you each will go out on a scavenger hunt!" Splinter announced with a bright grin, now this got everyone's attention. Raph looked around in slight confusion before noticing something. "But Pops, there's an odd number of us." Raph pointed out, but saw Splinter's smug smile. "Oh, I know, that's why I called Franken-Foot, though he's going to stay in the garage until the scavenger hunt." Splinter said, stars appeared in Raph's eyes. "I call dibs on him being my partner!" Raph yelled with a bright smile, causing April and Sunita to giggle as Splinter wrote that down. Then Mikey said he wanted to go with Donnie and April with Cassandra. Leo looked over at Shadow, who was waving at him with a smile.

Maybe that was a way to get some more answers from Shadow, some thoughts had appeared to him the other night and it only made sense to ask Shadow about them since she was the one, they were about. "Uh, I can work with Shadow." Leo said with a bright grin, Splinter wrote that down and then clicked his pen. He then led them all to the kitchen and summoned the game board, S.H.E.L.L.D.O.N then came over with the video link hovering above him. The microphone wasn't working, and neither was the camera, but S.H.E.L.L.D.O.N voiced anything Draxum typed in the chat. Draxum could easily hear and see what was going on, the brothers glared at Mikey as Draxum's profile picture on the video feed was of Mikey cooking. "Whaaaaat? So what if I'm Barry's favorite?" Mikey said with a smug smile as Raph sat down at a table, Cassandra was the first. Everyone watched as Cassandra and Raph began, it was a rule that mystic powers weren't allowed to Cassandra might have a chance.

Nope, she didn't. Raph slammed Cassandra's hand down and then quickly checked that Cassandra was okay. "Ah! Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Raph said as he made sure Cassandra was fine, but she laughed and patted his shoulder. "It's all cool, just means you gotta help me out in my next wrestling match." Cassandra said, causing Raph to sigh in relief. Then it was Mikey's turn, Raph was nicer about it as Mikey lost. Donnie forfeits because bro knew he can't throw a basketball into a hoop, much less stand a chance against Raph. Then April and Leo went, both sadly lost. Leo huffed as he folded his arms across his chest and sat on the ground, April rolling her wrist as Raph laughed in victory. "No one can beat this guy!" Raph said as he pointed his thumbs to himself. Mikey looked up Shadow who was opening and closing her hand, then smiled as he ran up to Shadow. "Not yet Raph! Shadow still has to go!" Mikey cheered as Shadow took the empty seat from Raph with a calm face, Donnie, Cassandra and Mikey got onto one side. "Sha-dow! Sha-dow! Sha-dow! Sha-dow!" The three chanted as Shadow held her hand up, Raph smirked as he gripped onto Shadow's hand, and both began. It had only been a minute and already both Shadow and Raph began to sweet as their fists barely moved.

Donnie, Cassandra and Mikey began to gasp in glee as April, Leo and Splinter watched in shocked silence.  Their hands kept moving every now and then but never to declare who had the guarantee win. It was silent for a good few moments before Shadow started to grip the table with her free hand, her other hand getting Shakey as it started moving. Raph smirked as he began to win and then finally shoved Shadow's hand down, Cassandra, Donnie and Mikey all yelling in defeat as Raph slammed his hands onto the table and rose up. "YES! I WON!" Raph yelled as Shadow looked at Raph with a smirk. "Congrats." Shadow said, but Raph only picked her up and rose Shadow into the air. "But Shadow got second place! How about that!" Raph yelled as he set Shadow onto his shoulder, confusing her slight as Raph laughed. Everyone cheered as Leo clapped with a small smile. Shadow only smiled and laughed as Raph ran around, yelling about how Shadow was close to be beating him.

Now it was time for the second round, the where even Mikey was considering about leaving behind. But another rule of this round was that no one was allowed to forfeit. The teens all sat at the long table in slight fear as Sunita shifted the head camera on S.H.E.L.L.D.O.N's head before heading to Splinter, who cleared his voice and pushed a giant table in front of the table. The smell was terrible and made a few gagged at the smell, a few more actually threw up as Shadow sniffed the air. "Well then, it's not the worst thing I've smelled but it isn't pleasant either." Shadow admitted, turning away in hopes to ignore the smell a little longer. "I have created the best thing known to human, mutant, and yokai kind!" Splinter said as he then took the lid off and revealed a dish that was full of random colors and shapes. There was even a bone and an eye sticking out from somewhere. "Oh, shell no!" April yelled, only to be shushed by Sunita and pointed to the camera S.H.E.L.L.D.O.N was using. "I made this from all random items and ingredients from the sewers!" Splinter said as he cut a piece and placed it on a plate in front of the teens.

Each inspected it with their utensil, sense of smell, or some headgear they were wearing. Splinter watched with a smug smile as each teen, but Shadow and Cassandra shoved it forward. "Please dad! I'll literally do anything to not eat it!" Leo begged, his brothers and April ran over and begged the same thing too. "Anything you say?" Splinter asked as he tapped his chin, the five nodded as fast as possible. "Alright, but what about you two?" Splinter asked as he looked over to Cassandra and Shadow. "I WILL NEVER TAKE DEFEAT!" Cassandra said and took a giant bite out of the meal, everyone gasped in disgust as Cassandra's eyes went wide. "Uh, Cass? You okay?" April asked as she walked over to the frozen human, April even put her hand on Cassandra's shoulder. But gasped as Cassandra's face turned bright green and she fell to the ground, Shadow was still looking at hers. "I'll take care of Cassandra." Sunita said and used her yokai form to lift Cassandra and pulled her to medic wing. "Alright Shadow, you don't have to eat it if you don't want to-" Splinter said and turned to Shadow but gasped as he saw Shadow eating some of it.

Everyone was watching her shock as Shadow kept eating it, causing her to look over and notice their concerned faces. "Do you have the recipe for this? I think this was what I ate at the Battle Nexus." Shadow said and kept eating it, but Mikey quickly grabbed it away as Donnie and Raph grabbed her some water. "Maybe you can down it with water!" April yelled as Leo opened a portal and shoved Shadow's plate into it, then turned to Splinter with a nervous grin. "Heh, sorry dad." Leo said, but Splinter shrugged his shoulders as Shadow looked around them in confusion. "Why would I wash it down? It's not like I can taste it in the first place." Shadow said but didn't turn down the water and chugged it.