Help from Mona

A/n: The character above is one that I made a while ago. Ash_Kunoichi is another name I have for other social medias.

As The figure was being shown around the lair, Mikey yelped as he faceplanted onto the hard ground. He groaned in pain as the portal disappeared as he looked up, eyes wide as he was literally just a few yards from the Mystic City Police Station. "Woah, wonder why Barry just had one of these." Mikey said as he stood up and looked at the ball that allowed him to go back. He smiled and quickly stood up, dusting himself off and going into the police station, hooking the pall onto the center strap before opening the doors and gasping as he saw several police officers and smiled brightly as he walked around, turning his body to look around with a giant smile. "No wonder Raph wanted to come here." Mikey said before seeing the front desk, he dashed up to it and attempted to climb up the giant wall, grunting as he hung onto the edge and looked up at the person at the desk.

The mutant rose a brow at him, slight annoyance on his face. "Yes?" Mikey laughed a bit as he finally leaned up and made it seem like he was having no issues. "I uh, came to look at some records about me and my family? I need to put down some things down since we've lived on the surface for a good while." Mikey explained, the mutant sighed in annoyance. "Right then, you'll want to find this mutant named Mona Mouse. She had spells all around the Mystic City to record every deed and action but not actual info on them. I'll call her down for you." He said, causing Mikey to yelp as he fell, the mutant rolled his eyes as he began to ring up this so-called mouse. "Thank you..." Mikey groaned as he sat up. As he waited, he sat against the desk in boredom and check through some texts from his brothers. Mikey sighed in boredom as he set his phone down, sure he was glad the figure had made some kind of progress, but not much.

"Mr. Splinterson?" A voice rang out, causing Mikey to look up and saw a mouse yokai. "Hello, my name is Mona Mouse, I heard you wanted to put down some info on you and your family records?" Mona asked with a bright smile as Mikey stood up. "Oh, yeah." Mikey said with a smile, Mona closed her eyes as she smiled brighter at him. "Good. If you follow me, I'll take you to my office." Mona said as she turned and gestured for him to follow her. Mikey did as asked but remained silent, not sure what to say as this was the first time he has talked to a yokai and it hasn't gone south. Jeez, even though this yokai was short, she could walk fast. Mikey had to speed walk and sometimes run just to keep up with her. When she stood at a door, she looked down the hall and frowned to see Mikey running to catch up. "Oh crumpets, sorry if I was being to fast. I'm just excited is all, nobody really comes to talk to me when I'm at my night job." Mona said as she waited for Mikey to gain his breath again. "It's fine..." Mikey said, Mona stood there, her hands clasped in her palms as she waited.

Eventually, Mikey had regained his breath and Mona opened the door to reveal a massive room full of books and file cabinets, Mikey watched in wonder as aqua orbs were zooming across the room, adding things to the files and books before zipping over to another. "Those are my spells; I have one spying on every yokai in the mystic city and the surface." Mona said with a smile as she walked to her desk, it was farther in the back and had a massive console in the back. It was twice as big compared to Donnie's monitors as the desk seemed messy. As Mikey watched in confusion, he began to ask something. "Isn't that a little creepy? And privacy invading?" Mikey asked as he stood next to a curtain, he looked up and saw it reached all the way to the ceiling, a few dim colors glowing here and there. "True, but we have consent. Besides, it's only to keep track of only laws they break, taxes they haven't paid yet or even tickets they've received. We also keep a record on wither they're on the 'Most Wanted' list." Mona said as she appeared next to Mikey.

"I'd also recommend you leave those be, that stuff is classified." Mona said as she guided Mikey to the desk, having him sit in front of the desk as she sat at hers. "While I enjoy this neat little visit, why are you really here." Mona said with a smirk, Mikey froze. "To, uh... put some info on me and my families' records." Mikey said, Mona laughed a bit as a spell came over with a tray, a kettle on top with two cups and some biscuits. "True, true.... tea?" Mona asked as she took a cup for herself, Mikey nodded slowly as Mona reached behind her head and pulled a wand from her hair. Mikey watched in wonder as the kettle rose on its own, poured some tea into the other cup and Mona's before the other cup rose also and hovered to Mikey's hands. Mikey held it and looked at the tea. "Just a quick thing, you do know you never mentioned putting info into you and your families' records, only that you wanted to look at them." Mona said as Mikey froze a bit but laughed.