Exposed

The night was going great, if you considered silence great. April looked around in confusion, nothing how Raph was busy stuffing his face while Leo's eye twitched. Donnie was glaring at Draxum who was being quiet and was just looking at his plate. April looked over to Mikey, seeing some of his personality was deflated. Casey was just playing with her food a bit, mainly just flinging small bits of her food into the air and trying to catch it with her mouth. S.H.E.L.L.D.O.N was currently back at Donnie's lab, charging while controlling the metal arms in the walls. April cleared her throat and looked over to Donnie.

"So, anything happen while we were gone?" April asked Donnie, who moved his gaze to her. "Nothing really, just the usual." Donnie said as he pointed his fork Raph and Leo. "Really?" April asked as she looked over to the two, everyone but Mikey looked up at April. "Come on guys, why are you even fighting at this point? You guys are suppose to be a team." April said, but both brothers stayed silent and looked over to Mikey, April noticed how Mikey has been cutting the same food the entire time she was talking. But that didn't stop April from looking over to the two.

"I don't care you guys promised Mikey something, I might a little bit." April whispered the last part to Mikey, causing him to stop for a second. "But you two have never fought like this!" April yelled gestured to the two with her knife. "Raph, maybe instead of being annoyed with every little thing that Leo does differently, you could give him some pointer?" April pointed out as Raph moved his gaze towards Leo, who was flicking some of his food around. "You know better than anyone that being the leader isn't the easiest thing in the world." April said, Raph noticed the grip Leo suddenly had on the cultury and how he narrowed his eyes. "And Leo," April said, causing Leo to look up at April. "While I get it that the transition from the 'face man' to leader has been easy for you, it hasn't exactly been for Raph either." April said as she gestured to Raph, which Leo looked at.

It was quiet for a moment as Draxum slowly ate his food. While the drama that was going on was entertaining, Draxum missed Mikey's cooking. "Good now that we can agree, let's continue." April said and she went back to eating. Donnie wasn't exactly listening as he went back to watching Draxum's every move. Mikey still sensed the tense air as Raph was becoming more messy with his food. Leo sighed quietly as he attempted to relax, until some gravy landed on his face. "Oh come on!" Leo yelled suddenly as everyone froze and looked at him, except for Mikey again. "You did that on purpose!" Leo yelled as he glared at Raph, who was eating mashed potatoes.

"No I didn't." Raph said, attempting to remain calm. "Yes you did, the only person who doesn't mixing his mashed potatoes with the gravy is you!" Leo yelled, April suddenly sensed something as she looked over to Mikey slowly, seeing he stopped completely and was glaring at his plate. "Oh, well So-O-rry that I like to keep everything neat." Raph said, annoyance in his voice as it rose. "Neat?! NEAT?!" Leo yelled as both Splinter and Draxum looked up in disappointment. "You eat like a pig and leave all your trash infront of my door!" Leo yelled as he pointed at Raph accusingly.

"I never do that!" Raph yelled in defense as he slammed his fist against the table. "Raphael, that is enough." Draxum yelled, causing both the snapper and slider to huff and look away from eachother angrily. "Who are you to boss us around?!" Donnie yelled, April yelped quietly as she felt a spark. "Up until a few years ago, you didn't care if were even created by. You even dropped Leo off a roof!" Donnie yelled at Draxum, Casey getting up to defend her friend as some flares of ninpo came off from Mikey. "Donnie, he is a changed man! Or mutant in his case." Casey said, Draxum looked at Donnie once more. "I don't care! He didn't care about what his actions might cause and only created us for war!" Donnie yelled, Mikey had enough. In a swift movement, he threw something across the table and hit the wall, his ninpo following through as his gaze was on his plate.

Everyone remained silent as Mikey lowered his hand. "Orange?" Splinter said quietly, but Mikey only pushed away from the table and got up, the look on his face was unrecognizable. Leo was the first to get up, but Mikey glared at him. "Since all you guys wanna do is fight, I'll just leave." Mikey said after Leo froze. "But we'll stop, we promise." Donnie said, trying to see if he was on Mikey's bad side. "NO, YOU WON'T!" Mikey yelled, waves of Ninpo coming off as he turned his body fully to the group.

"ALL YOU TWO DO IS FIGHT! DON'T THINK I DIDN'T HEAR YOU EARLIER." Mikey said as he pointed to Raph and Leo. "YOU'RE CONSTANTLY IN YOUR ROOM AND HARDLY COME OUT! DRAXUM HAS CHANGED AND EVEN TRIED RISKING HIS OWN LIFE FOR DAD WHEN THE SHREDDER HAD CAPTURED THEM!" Mikey yelled, stomping on the ground and causing cracks to sprout out from under his foot. Everyone remained silent as Mikey balled his hands and glared at the group. Mikey then swiftly turned around and began to walk out the lair, no one stopped him. April leaned back and folded her arms across her chest.

"So much for thinking Family Night was going to be a thing." April said, unaware that Mikey was still in the lair. Mikey not feeling to good in the room, decided he'd go on a run. Once he made it up to the surface, he took a deep breath and looked around the alley. He then noticed his help button and remembered he had his phone on him. Mikey pulled out his phone and sighed as he looked at the screen. Mikey knew if he spent to much time out here, his brothers would try to follow him by tracking him through his phone. But he did know that the Help Button couldn't be tracked unless so it was activated. So being quick, Mikey set his phone down in a trash pile before setting off the the roof tops.

It didn't take long for the memories of earlier to suddenly start coming up, causing Mikey to be more angered. After running for who knows how long, he abruptly stopped and looked up at the sky. Mikey was breathing quick and looked around. When he noticed he was in the more empty part of new york, he looked ahead and took a deep breath. Mikey finally just yelled his anger out, his ninpo flurrying out from around his body as he fell to his knees. After Mikey was done, he shifted his form where he hugged his legs to his chest. Mikey put his forehead against his knees and just looked at the help button again.

Maybe he was just being ridiculous, brothers always fight and it did take Raph and April a little while in order to accept Draxum as part of their family. Mikey sat there for a moment before sighing and reaching for his Help Button. 

CRASH!!!

 Mikey looked up at the sudden sound and blinked. He heard the sound again but farther down. So Mikey got up and carefully walked over to the edge. Mikey gasped softly when he noticed to figures, one was a human man and the other was a cloaked figure, both fighting over a nearly torn bag. "JUST DROP IT!" The man yelled as he kicked the cloaked figure to the ground and was able to grab the bag.