Exchange

"Ah, so you did bring her." Big Mama said as she turned to Usagi, who stepped in front of Venus with narrowed eyes. "Yeah, I did. Now you hold up your end of the deal." Usagi said as he pulled his katana out and aimed it at Big Mama. "Oh of course." Big Mama said, but then quickly snapped her fingers, Venus gasped and looked to the side, seeing a net was launched at her. It was made of the same material that tied the turtles and girls up so it would block any and all mystic abilities Venus possessed.  "NO!" Mikey yelled, but Usagi was quick and shoved Venus to the side. The net latched onto Usagi and shocked him badly, his screams of pain soon went silent as he dropped his katana and fell to the ground. Venus gasped in horror as Usagi's katana slid to her feet, she quickly grabbed it and aimed it at Big Mama. But the spider Yokai was looking at Usagi and clicked her tongue a few times. "I really figured he'd be willing to know how his sister died, guess not." Big Mama said and looked at Venus, who narrowed her eyes. "Too bad I told him the actual truth. I figured you wouldn't." Venus said as she walked closer to the brothers and the girls.

But Big Mama was quick and shot her webs to create a barrier between Venus and the others. Venus looked at the wall and attempted to break the wall, but the blade did nothing but bounce back. Venus looked at the family in worry before flashing her angry glare at Big Mama. "I'm here! Let them go like you promised! Usagi too." Venus demanded as she aimed the blade at Big Mama. "Okay." Big Mama said, clapping her hands and her webbing disappeared but the teens all still remained trapped in the mystic material. She also pushed her broach and allowed herself back in her human form. "I said let them go!" Venus yelled as she stepped closer to Big Mama. "I think I'll do that once you've gotten into the building." Big Mama said, remaining calm even with the blade pointed at her. Venus only narrowed her eyes and gripped tighter on the handle. "I'm not leaving with you until they're released." Venus said, everyone looked at Venus. Was she really serious? Venus was willing to go back to the hell hole she suffered in for almost her whole life, if it meant that the turtles and girls was safe? Big Mama sighed and looked to the side.

"Oh well then, I suppose I'll find some use of the turtles, the humans and Usagi then." Big Mama said, her two large mutant teleporting behind the others and Usagi. Venus looked up and her eyes went wide. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" Venus said and used her speed to attack the mutants, everyone watched in shock as Venus seemed to fight off the mutants with no issue. That was, until one mutant back handed Usagi's katana out of Venus's grasp. Venus was ready to punch a mutant, but it grabbed her hand and quickly hugged her from behind. Venus grunted in effort as she attempted to kick her way out, but the mutant remained still. "Hey! Let her go!" Mikey yelled as he attempted to stand up, but yelped as he fell forward. Big Mama shifted her gaze to Mikey and then to Venus. Big Mama was silent for a moment before an idea came to mind. She walked over to Mikey. "And just who are you to give us orders?" Big Mama said, looking over to Venus and saw the teen stopped her movements and watched Big Mama carefully.

"The same guy that helped Venus heal after all those things you did to her!" Mikey yelled with a scowl, Big Mama smiled evilly at Mikey and stood up. "Is that so?" Big Mama said, Mikey nodded as Big Mama's grin grew. "Well, aren't you a nice mutant." Big Mama said and turned to the other mutant that wasn't holding Venus but had halted his attempt of grabbing the teens. "Throw this one off the roof." Big Mama said, the mutant grunted as he nodded. Venus's eyes went wide as everyone, but Usagi, yelled at the mutant goon to not lay a single finger on Mikey. But the mutant goon didn't listen and didn't even flinch when the sky above suddenly began to thunder. As the mutant grabbed Mikey's binds and dragged him closer to the edge, Venus struggled more against the other mutant. He even was having a hard time trying to hold her as some of the brothers and the girls tried to stand up to stop the mutant.