Movie Night!!!!!

A/n: It took chapters to get to here?! Oh well, here's Shadow's full look!  Reminder, Ash_Kunoichi is another name I have for my Social Media accounts. Hope you guys like it, I know I changed her head shape a bit but it's easier to draw her head that way

Once Shadow had changed, she opened the door and dusted herself. Looking up as she saw some gasps. Before she had gotten the hoodie, her other clothes had covered her arms. But now that the jacket revealed her arms, all her scars were scattering her arms and hands. Upon seeing their shocked looks, Shadow frowned and pulled her hood up. "It looks bad, doesn't it?" Shadow said as she hugged herself. "Wha- no! It's just, shocking. With how many of those scars you have." Mikey said as he gestured to Shadow's arms, Shadow looked down at Mikey before shifting her gaze to her arms. "It does feel weird for my elbows to be exposed; I'll admit." She said, Raph gasped happily. "Oh, I got something to fix that!" He said and dashed into his room. Shadow looked at the turtles, girls and Splinter in confusion, but some shrugged their shoulders. Raph then came back out with thin elbow braces in his hands. "I had these when I was younger, but they don't fit me anymore." Raph said and handed them to Shadow.

"Thank you." Shadow said as she pulled them onto her elbows and shifted her arms. "We also have another surprise!" Casey announced as April began to dig through her bag. "Mikey told us you haven't watched TV, other than the news, so we ran to my place and grabbed all sorts of Disney movies!" April said as she held up the movies, Splinter gasped as he saw the Lion King in April's hands. "We watch this one first!" Splinter yelled as he yanked the movie out of April's hands and dashed out to go set the projector up. The teens all watched in confusion before Shadow narrowed her eyes a bit. "I'm assuming that means I have no choice in the matter." Shadow asked, Sunita replied with a "Nope!", popping the "P" at the end. So as everyone grabbed some blankets and set the living room up, Mikey and Sunita explained the whole "Movie Night" thing to Shadow.

"So, we sit in front of a screen that will play shows, most of which evolve singing and avoid the word 'kill' and strong language?" Shadow asked as she gestured to the air with a confused frown. "Yup, but we'll let you pick the next movie after this one." Mikey explained, Sunita gasped in realization as she clapped her hands together. "I also brought some Lou-jitsu movies over!" Mikey smiled as Sunita said this, but both teens didn't see the quick anger in Shadow's face. It had disappeared as Donnie called Shadow into the kitchen for some snack choices. Once Shadow came in, her jaw dropped. The entire kitchen was full of several snacks, baked goods and even some cake. "HOW?!" Shadow said as she pointed to the amount, Donnie laughed as he set a bowl with chocolate drizzle onto an empty spot. "Yeah, this family snacks often. I just figured you haven't made dibs yet." Donnie said as he waited for Shadow to make some option choices.

"Dibs?" Shadow asked in confusion as Donnie walked over to the fridge and pulled out some orange Fanta. "It's basically like saying something is yours before anyone can claim it. Then you save it for later or use it right now." Donnie explained and handed Shadow the soda. She looked at the can in wonder as she pulled the tab and heard some fizzing. "It's not gonna explode, by the way." Donnie said as he walked back to the food and hummed as he thought about what he wanted. Shadow hummed in acknowledgement and took a sip, her eyes going wide before she drank more of it. "This tastes amazing!" Shadow said, Donnie smirked at Shadow's reaction to the drink. "But what is it?" Donnie sighed as he thought of an answer, he'd say to his dum-dum brothers. "It's a carbonated drink that's flavored to have a sweet taste but is high in sugar." Donnie said, Shadow hummed as she looked at it. "Basically, a teenager drink." Donnie said as he grabbed some brownies and ate one. Shadow also saw them and grabbed one, tasting it and smiling. "This tastes good too." Donnie hummed as he looked around at the food. "Can you point out to me what exactly from this table you've eaten?" Donnie asked Shadow, who turned to all the foods and hummed in thought.

"Gonna have to say, none." Shadow said with a shrug, Donnie blinked at Shadow before grabbing a bowl and grabbing a small piece of everything. "You're gonna try a bite of everything here." Donnie said as he grabbed a bit of everything and handed the bowl to Shadow. "You can try the ice cream, cake and pie later. That stuff gets messy to eat." Donnie said before holding the bowl of popcorn to Shadow, who took a chunk (the chocolate had hardened and now makes chunks of chocolate covered popcorn) and put the chunk into her bowl. "Leo and Raph should be making forts by now, you can go in the living room and pick a spot. Unless they already picked one for you." Donnie said as he retreated back to the food. As Shadow walked to the living, she saw Casey and April dash out from the living in search for more blankets and pillows. Shadow shrugged her shoulders and walked into the room, shocked to see how the once dull room was now full of blankets and pillows.

"Looks comfy, huh?" Leo asked from Shadow's left. "Yes, it does." Shadow admitted and began to scan for a spot she could stay in. "Oh, I already picked a spot for you." Raph said as he came around the corner with some fairy lights. He pointed to a spot a little closer to the TV but next to a pile of red pillows and blankets. "It's next to mine." Raph clarified and accessed his ninpo to make copies of himself to help hang the lights up. Shadow hummed as she sat on the spot, Leo off doing who knows what. As Shadow waited, she tried the snacks Donnie had given her, leaving some of it behind in case Mikey asked her about it. He was the cook after all and learned he liked to cook during one of their talks. Shadow would talk to the girls when they occasionally came into the room and admitted that Sunita's broach was impressive. Shadow would talk with Splinter at times, it was usually so Splinter would try to steal her snacks, but Shadow was quick and would constantly swat his tail away.

While this was going on, Mikey was hiding behind the door and would record Shadow's communication with everyone. It was even nice to see that Shadow laughed at Leo's jokes, after it was explained to her of course. Mikey was so proud of Shadow and how willing Shadow was when talking to someone. Sure, she still had her moments where she was blunt to certain things, but Shadow was actually talking to everyone. Soon enough, everyone crowded into the room to watch the movie. Leo would make random jokes that Shadow didn't understand. Shadow even bopped her head to some of the music at times, she even cheered on Simba during the fights. Soon it came time for Shadow to pick a movie, she picked Inside Out. While the movie had gone on, everyone had begun to get tired. Sure, the movie hadn't been on for long, but it was a pretty eventful day.

Shadow even froze when Mikey fell asleep on her shoulder. Shadow looked to the others as she gestured, she had no idea what to do. "Just go with it!" Donnie whispered; Leo gave a nod while Raph gave a thumbs up. Shadow sighed and shifted her form a bit, feeling Mikey slip off her shoulder and saw he was falling forward. The girls gasped until Shadow caught Mikey and sighed in relief, grabbing a pillow and placing it on her lap before Shadow set Mikey onto the pillow. It had been like that for a while before Shadow herself began to get sleepy. Raph noticed and smirked as he slowly guided Shadow to lean onto his arm and allow her to sleep there. April smiled as Shadow didn't even resist and closed her eyes. Slowly drifting into her sleep, everyone else decided to just roll the movies. Splinter laughed a bit as he watched the teenagers fall asleep, one by one until finally, it was Splinter left standing. He soon turned off the projector and hopped off the couch, making sure Raph was comfortable before walking in front of the group. Sunita had turned into a pile of goo but was resting on a blanket draped on April, who was laying on top of Casey, both girls lying on their stomachs as the blanket had been draped over April's back.

Shadow still had Mikey in her lap but now Leo was laying between her and Raph. Donnie was laying on the other side of Shadow with his arms across his chest and a pillow to protect his shell while sleeping. His battle shell appeared to have been made by his ninpo, but now that he was asleep, it had disappeared. Basically, Raph was in the center while the turtle mutants were on his left and the human girls plus the yokai were laying on his right. Splinter smiled to himself as he pulled out his phone and took a picture, thanking the pizza supreme in the sky that the flash didn't go off. Once he had the photo saved, Splinter grabbed some more blankets to drape over his son's, Shadow and Sunita before turning the lights off and heading to bed.