Chapter 70: I don't need him to save me

*Warning Sexual harassment and assault*

Y/n p.o.v

It's been two days of working with Danzo as a Hokage and I want to fucken quit on day 3. I feel like I have been sexually harassed and overworked. Silver is still in Konoha, he is helping me out with my royal work, doing all my paperwork and helping me plan a banquet that was given to me last second. It will take place a month from now. I was in my makeshift office and the door opened, It was Danzo, he doesn't knock, he lets himself in, which is very annoying.

"How's that report coming Y/n?" he could have just stayed behind my desk but no, he came around and stood next to me, he had his left hand on my shoulder "It's going good, I'm almost done" I wanted to stand up but he held me down, "No relax you don't have to give me your chair dear. I'm not that old Princess" I wanted to throw up. Ugh the way he said Princess. I shoved off his hand and got up, "I wasn't getting up for you, I need to do something, now if you'll excuse me Hokage-sama" I walked out of my office and walked slowly until I made it to the corner of the road, I flash stepped to the tent Sakura was, she was still working with Shikamaru and Shiho.

I walked into the 'room' Sakura would be in. I moved the curtain and there she was reading some papers. "I can't take it! Sakura I'm gonna quit and move to ember island and stay there forever!" I said as I sat across from her. I had my head in my hands, "What happened?" I looked at her, "for 1, he wants me to dress like a secretary and not like a ninja. 2 this man treats me like some hoe from a club, like yesterday his language was so degrading towards me. 3 He calls me dear, love, honey, and Princess but his tone is implying other things. And today he placed his crummy old hand on my shoulder and I know he wanted to feel me up. He is such a disgusting perverted old man! It's been 2 days, today it's day 3. Like I can't tolerate this shit! I am already traumatized as is,and Sakura I hate this!"

Sakura's face showed disgust and compassion, I don't know how it did both but it did. "I'm so sorry! Gosh I knew I shouldn't have left you alone today, I should have gone to work with you. We need to tell someone, you can't keep this up" I leaned back into the chair. "I know, but if not me then some other poor girl" I said. "Maybe we could tell Shika-" I sat up straight and covered Sakura's mouth. He was about forty feet away from us in his tent with Shiho. "No, no no no no no! We can not, absolutely no! Shikamaru is gonna want to raise hell if he finds out" I said to Sakura. She sighed, "If you want, stay here till I'm done and then I'll go back with you" I nodded and I started to help sakura with her work

About an hour later I felt Shikamaru come out of his tent, I could sense his chakra, he came into Sakura's tent looking at some papers. "Hey so did you finish your so-" his eyes met mine, "Hey Y/n. I didn't know you were here and what are you wearing?" I sighed, and suddenly felt super self-conscious of what I was wearing. "No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just not used to seeing you in other clothes that aren't for missions or you in sweat pants or in my clothes" I gave Shikamaru a look and I turned to Sakura "WHAT!" I stood up dramatically to catch her attention, "It's not what you think!!!! Laundry day comes and if I'm over at his place I steal his clothes since mine are all dirty and Yoshino doesn't trust me to do my own laundry and she won't let me either ways" I said and looked at Shikamaru who was just smirking at me.

"Ah there you are, I was wondering why you weren't in your office Princess Y/n" Danzo came in and Shikamaru moved over a little bit to let him in the tent. Sakura's gaze towards him was as if she were sending daggers at him, I gave her a look so she could chill out. I smiled, but I knew Shikamaru would notice it was fake. "Oh sorry, time must have slipped by me. I was here helping Sakura with her work" He came closer to me, there was definitely enough space in this tent. But nope, he was standing like half a foot away. "It's alright dear, but we must speak later on in my office, but I'd prefer to speak over dinner if possible. I know you'd like a few answers"