Chapter 6: Uchiha and Your Kekkei-Genkai

(Y/n + Shikamaru's age: 8, Tori is 3)

"I'm going to get you Tori" I said as I chased my baby sister around the garden. I had nothing to do today, yesterday I was supposed to go back to Konoha and go to the academy as usual, but for some reason, my mom didn't let me go, she said that today I would get an explanation today.

"Princess Y/n, Princess Victoria. Lady Y/n your Mother wants you in her office now. As for you Lady Victoria it's time for your nap." Said Miss Lilac, she picked up Tori and I made my way to my mom's office. Up the east staircase, take a right, down the main hall, then the first door at your left.

I was about to go in but the door was slightly open so I peeked in and saw my mom with big brother Itachi. "Itachi you will always be welcomed here, I will make sure if you are here no harm will be done to you, only I, Riker, my mother in law, and the paper I signed will now. As for the other thing please watch over both of them if that happens", Itachi nodded. Then my mom looked at the door "Y/n I know your there, come in". I pushed the door, went in and then closed it and I ran to hug Itachi "BIG BROTHER". He hugged me back and smiled at me. He had a very big soft spot for me. He also let his guard down too.

"Now Y/n we are about to tell you something but you must never speak a word of it. Itachi had his reasons to do it and there is not much I can do for him, but he is to always be welcomed in this house. We both believe that you are mature enough to know what has happened to the Uchiha's." my mom said that in a very serious tone so I just nodded and then I looked at Itachi. "The Uchiha clan is dead"

-------------------------------------------------------

The Uchiha are dead, Sasuke can't know the truth, Danzo......... I want to kill him when I'm older, and I can't say anything to no one or talk to Sasuke about it until he knows. I have to promise Itachi that I will look after him and try to keep him in check. And Itachi will now be considered a rouge Ninja, only here inside this palace, he safe because of mom but only she and dad plus grandmama (that's what you call your Grandmother) and I can know about this. I felt something warm going down my face "Don't cry, it's not your burden" said Itachi, I then hugged him "It's not fair. Your doing it cause you love him and he's going to want to kill you. Itachi why?" then I started to sob, the idea of Itachi dead, I don't like it. I heard my mom step out of the room. Itachi hugged me back "Y/n. I am willing to give up everything because I love Sasuke. When you care for someone like that, you are willing to put your emotions and even life aside for their wellbeing and possible happiness. And I know that you will look after him for me"

I looked up to him and nodded. I wiped away my tears "I promise to look after him and always have his back even if he's in the wrong." Itachi hugged me tight one more time then he let go. Kneeled down to my level. He took out a necklace with the Uchiha symbol, he put it in my hand. "Over the past few years, you have become like a sister to me and Sasuke so take this. You won't see me for a long time and the next time you do I might be your enemy. This was my mothers. Usually, it will go to the daughter of the head or wife, we both know when you slept over, my mother practically thought of you as one of hers." Itachi smiled at me. He walked started to walk out, he opened the door my mom was there he bowed down to her and said "Thank you Rebecca Sensei" my mom then pulled him into a hug and said "Anything for one of my kids. Your welcomed back anytime. We always have room here for you. And remember you'll always be my favorite student". The Itachi jumped out of the nearest window. I felt my eyesight start to get blurry "Mom my eyesight is blurry". My mom just sighed "I knew this would trigger it. But this fast?" She then led me back to her office and we sat down on the red velvet couch "Y/n you remember your Dad's side of the family and there Kekkei-Genkai?"

The Prismatic eyes. Similar to the Sharingan, We have powerful Genjutsu, and one of our abilities is to make the person see their worst nightmare or fear to the point were they kill themself, our Genjutsu has a different type of release sign that only a few know, the other way of being released is by dyeing. To get then caught in this Genjutsu they have to look into our eyes or we have to touch them. Another thing it can do is hypnotism, the person that is caught can be our puppet, to get out of that it's a regular release sign. But one thing that the Main Royal Branch can do is erase, put in, and restore memories. A way to awaken your powers is to train hard and know basic Genjutsu.

"Wait but mom I have not started that specific training?" "Another way of awakening is by having a strong emotion for something or someone. Usually, your Fathers family has awakened it for the need to protect a loved one in a dire situation or by training. The only people who have it right now is Your Dad, and his cousin's your Aunt Tilly, Uncle Mart, Aunt Vivian, Aunt Leena, Uncle Alan, And your Grandmama. Right now, Aunt Uncle Mart's Son, he is 3 years older than you he is in training to awaken it. And Soon you and Kaylen, Uncle Alan's daughter, both of you will start training at the same time. Also, when your in Konoha, Sasuke and you will most likely train often, your dad when he came to Konoha he trained a lot with Itachi and Sasuke's mom growing up"

I never knew the part of where your emotions could awaken it. Ugh so much work, Shikamaru has it way easier than me.

"You'll do fine, your already starting to show my strength and you'll train with Aunt Tsunade in a few years so by the time your 15 you'll already be a medical-nin and master all of me and your aunts moves. And you'll get the strength of 100 seal. Plus, your Prismatic eyes, you'll be 10X stronger than me and your Aunt Tsuna. And then someday You'll become Queen" My mom said, "To be honest I forgot that one detail, me being Queen and all." I said, she just smiled at me "A little secret, between you and me. Okay," I nodded and leaned in closer to my mom "Your Dad and I know you'll make a great Queen, so we were thinking of giving you the throne at 20, or maybe even 18." My eyes widened in shock, that's like in 10-13 years from now!!! Dad got to be king 6 years ago, grandmama wanted him to be married. "Wait but dad was older than that. How do you know that I am ready, how will I know that I am ready?".

"Y/n you are smarter than most kids your age, more mature, kind, caring, sensible, loyal, know right from wrong, and you know how to respond correctly and are well mannered. All those qualities plus more and make you perfect for the job. With the right direction, you'll do great. And above all you have the biggest heart, you see good in everyone and everything."

Then my dad came in with Tori. "What are you talking about?" he said "Oh just telling our little girl how amazing she is" Responded my mom "Hey what bout me?" Tori said as she sat next to me and dad sat next to her. "You too Tori, you and your sister will grow up in grace and beauty, you'll still be a princess and part of your sister advisors when she is Queen. And I know you'll do great things." my mom said to her and Tori started to giggle "Group Hug!!" Tori yelled. Our parents embraced us and held us tight. "We love you both so much" my mom and dad said at the same time and showered me and Tori with their love.

Life was good, I have loving parents, an awesome little sister, a grandmama who spoils me, lots of Aunts and Uncles, cousins, and friends. This family of four that I have is perfect. I just need them and my friends to get through life. A picture-perfect life, I'm so blessed.

Little did I know that the following month, everything was going to change.

That perfect life would be shattered like glass falling to the ground.