Chapter 16

Taehyung pov

I flicked the lamp off a second after he came out. When I saw him wearing my shirt, I thought I'd combust and needed to turn the light off to regain my composure. I decided that second that it'd be a rule that he'd sleep either naked, with me wrapped around him or in the clothes I'd worn that day so he'd smell like me, either way.

Where these sudden possessive feelings had come from was a mystery. But the second I'd decided to accept him as a gift I'd suddenly become obsessed with the idea of having someone who was mine.

Just mine.

I know it didn't make sense because I could easily find someone who wanted to be mine but for some reason it wasn't the same. The minute Pop had told me he was mine, something in me had changed. I'd never wanted that before.

"New rule. Rule #3; you either wear something I've worn when you get ready for bed or you sleep naked. Get in." I moved to the center of the bed and lifted the covers to welcome him into them. He stood frozen in his tracks.

"Do I have to come get you?" I asked.

He stood there, not moving. I flicked the lamp back on and got out of the bed.

He started to back up and then held his palm out at me.

"Can't I please sleep alone? I don't know you."

"No. It's time to get to know me. Don't worry; I'm not fucking you. Yet. We're Just sleeping together."

He let out a whimper and covered his mouth to try to stifle it. Gone was the defiance he'd had in his eyes.He was crumbling.

"Get in. Or I'll put you here myself."

He shook his head at me. I reached for his hand. He flinched, didn't take it, and then walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed in, staying as close to the edge of it as he could. He did a karate chop move down the middle of the blankets. He was trying to draw a boundary line. Fucking adorable.

I got back in the bed under the blankets and slid over, trespassing the border he created , then climbed on top of him. I pinned his wrists above his head and nuzzled into the crook of his neck and ran my nose up the length of his neck until my mouth was at his ear. He smelled amazing. He smelled like me but he smelled like himself, too. His hair smelled flowery. His throat smelled like vanilla and cherries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov

He was running his nose up and down my neck, burying it in my hair. His hand travelled up my leg and landed on my hip. He dug his fingers in and then his nose trailed down my throat and across the opening of the shirt. He undid a button and then another button... with his teeth.

"Please don't." I whispered into the dark, trying to pull my hands from him.His hold tightened on my hands.Then his nose was in my chest.

If I weren't so petrified I'd have been seriously turned on. He was
obviously attempting to be seductive.

He lifted his head and let go of my wrists. His fingertips grazed my lower lip and I winced.

"Relax, I've said I'm not going to fuck you tonight," he said to me, his voice was so deep it felt like it vibrated inside of me. Then he rolled over on his back. I tried to stay as still as possible but was shaking.

"But I want something  from you tonight."

I winced again, trying to stop my mind and heart from racing, "What?"