Chapter 33

Jungkook pov

One of the guys who'd been in Mexico with us was at the car door, trying to get Jimin's attention.

"One sec," he said, and got out and spoke to the guy. Then he rolled his eyes and motioned for me to get out, an amused look on his face,"My sister and Pop's wife. They're here. Before we go in, Taehyung doesn't want you discussing things with them. They know a little, that you and Tae had a fight, that you messed up his face, that you took off, and that you were kidnapped, but they don't know other details. Okay? He also doesn't want you to attempt to contact anyone by phone or to leave the safety of the house until he's home. Alright?"

My eyes widened. I wished I could just go up and hide in the bedroom and watch some brainless TV shows and decompress.

"Come, you'll be fine. They just want to dote on you."

Everyone was in the family room but spilled out into the hallway to greet me. There was Sejin hyung, Jin hyung and two others. One looked a lot like Jin but about 6-7 months pregnant and the other looked around their age with long dark hair, model tall and very beautiful. They were all very attractive. 

The pregnant one pulled me into a hug, "I'm Jisoo. I'm glad you're safe."

"Nice to meet you."

The dark-haired one leaned over and hugged me "I'm Lisa, I guess I'll be your mother-in-law soon?"

They all cackled like it was the funniest thing they'd ever heard.

"Monster in law more like!" said Jin, then he approached me warily.

He'd stepped out of the embrace of one of the guys that'd been in Mexico with us.Clearly he was his husband. I eyed him apologetically and was about to speak.He shh'd me and pulled me into a hug and whispered, "Forget about it. Glad you're okay."

"Let the poor boy in!" Jimin told them, "Give him some space!"

"Get outta here, you!" Jisoo shoved at him, "Go home. We've got this."

"Nope, got orders to stay here until Tae is back. Namjoon hyung, you can head out."

Namjoon was Jin's husband, I guessed. Dressed in a dark suit, he was a tall, good looking guy. He kissed Jin on the lips briefly and whispered something in his ear and he nodded. Then he left.

They bodily pulled me into the kitchen where Sejin hyung was putting a plate of sandwiches on the table. He put the plate down and then took me into his arms like I was his long lost child, "Look at you, bun! Are you okay?"

I gave him a little smile, "I'm okay."

Jisoo sat down on a chair and picked up a sandwich, "So you were kidnapped and taken to Mexico? That must've been awful!"

"Shhh," Lisa said, "Leave it."

"Yes, leave it," Jin added, "He's been through enough in the past few days.Let the boy relax."

Jimin reached over and took a sandwich and then got a drink out of the fridge,"Drink, Jungkook?"

"Thanks, just water," I answered.

They all started to babble about things like food, about the size of Jisoo's stomach, about the weather. It was noisy, it was hectic, it was nice. It reminded me of my foster home. I let out a long breath. I wondered how they were.

I wondered about my Dad, too. Had Taehyung followed him to the mall and then had someone hold him back? Had Taehyung found me before my Dad got there? I still wanted to hear that explanation from my father about all of this. I'd talk to Taehyung about contacting my Dad when he was back.