Chapter 18

Jungkook pov

"Fuck!" he growled into my ear, and then nuzzled hard all over my face ,neck and chest. After sometime, he gathered me to him and flipped over, holding me tight against his side, brushing my hair away from my face with his fingertips on one hand and sliding his fingers from behind though the moisture between my legs with the other hand. I shuddered.

"Good morning, gorgeous," his voice was so deep. He leaned over so I could see his face and gave me a dazzling smile while he kept rubbing with his fingers over rim of my hole. His cum was leaking out of me as he continued to rub rhythmically in circles over the seam of my hole.

I started breathing shallowly again as sensation began to re-build. I think my  eyes were rolling back into my head again and I was inches away from coming again. 

I fisted the bed sheet. But then he pulled his hand away, "No, you've had enough for now. Wouldn't wanna spoil you. But I could get used to waking up like this, huh?" He kissed me behind my earlobe and then sucked my earlobe into his mouth for a second and made a victorious-sounding growl in my ear.I think I must've looked back at him like he was an alien or something because he waited for a beat, eyeing me, then burst out laughing. He gave my bottom a stinging slap while biting his lower lip, and then pulled away from me, getting out of bed.

"Aren't you full of surprises?" he asked, crawling backwards out of the bed until he stood at the foot of it and looked down at me, naked and his body glistening a little bit with sweat, "I know vanilla is your favorite flavor but just so you know,that's probably the one and only time you'll ever get it," he winked at me and sauntered, naked, to the bathroom.

I heard the shower spring to life.I bolted upright, feeling my heart pound against my chest and my eyes scanned the room.

I have got to get out of here. Could I make a run for it now and get away from this psycho?

My clothes were in his bathroom. My shoes were still here on the floor but all I had on was his blue shirt. I threw the covers back and put my boxers on. I then got up from bed and went into his walk-in closet and rifled through drawer after drawer,looking for pants. I found a drawer of t-shirts and took one and put it on. I took another and used it to wipe the mess between my legs.I pulled a pair of Taehyung's track pants out of another drawer and put them on.

Without thinking much, I darted out of the bedroom and took off down the stairs. I dashed out the front door and a house alarm started instantly.

My heart thudded wildly. Damn it. I saw a scary guy coming my way. I hadn't thought this through.This place was gated all the way around, by the looks of it.I couldn't see how I'd get out with the property  and even if I'd found a way out what would happen to my father? I had a feeling I didn't know the whole story and one wrong move and it could mean he got killed and I would never even find out the whole story. 

I certainly didn't want to piss this big scary guy off so I put my head down, turned around, and headed back into the house. When I closed the door I leaned against it, breathless. I stood there for a minute, my mind racing.What could I do? I needed to get out of here. Should I find a phone now and call the police? But then they'd kill my father. Maybe they'd kill me, too. Or ship me off to some foreign place.

I stood there for I don't know how long, my hands over my ears, and not knowing what to do and then he was coming down the stairs, holding his phone to his ear and wearing just a towel. He passed me and then was pushing buttons on a panel on the wall by the door. The alarm's screeching halted.

He looked at me with what looked like an amused look on his face, "Thanks. Yep, got it under control." He ended his call, "Looks like you tripped the alarm on your way out for a stroll, huh? Nice outfit." He stopped in front of me.