Chapter 26

Taehyung pov

I can't believe he fucking whacked me on the head. I was practically seeing stars. I saw three of him in front of me.

As I shook it off, he took off toward the door. I caught him by the leg and we both crashed down onto the carpet by the doors.

I knew I had gone too far with the way I was handling this but today had been a bad fucking day so far and I'd just seen red imagining him being taken from me and now I was letting him know how fucking pissed I was.

He raked his fingernails down my cheek and it instantly burned. I gave him an incredulous look and then I quickly pinned him to the rug and held his wrists tight, "Jungkook!" I hollered at him.

It obviously scared him as he stilled long enough for me to lay right on top of him. Pinned, I parted his legs with my knee.I needed to be inside of him right now, I needed him to submit. I used my spit as lube and pushed a finger into his hole without any warning and started thrusting in and out with my finger. He bucked, trying to get me off him, his fists flying, then he headbutted me right in the eye.

He was so fucking sexy with rage in his eyes and his little fists flying at me. I was seeing waves of blinding light combined with the flurry of his fists.

I growled and then reached for him, "It's time to submit to your master," I laughed while I told him this.

My vision returned to normal just in time to see him pale under me.

I laughed again and then licked him from the base of his throat up his cheek and up to his temple,"You're mine, Jungkook. All mine.It's time to let me in." I growled,tasting blood from the cut on my lip, "Open your legs."

~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov

Until that point I'd been struggling, not because I thought I could win but because I had to. I couldn't just do whatever he wanted.I started to feel like it was stupid to fight. But I couldn't stop. And it was like it fueled him.Every time I disobeyed or fought back he got this look in his eyes, this fire. And the fire today seemed like it was burning hotter than it had so far because I'd really fought with him with all my might.

I've scratched his face, I've bashed him on the head with a lamp, I've bucked and kicked at him, I've pulled his hair,I've punched him in the mouth and wherever my fists would land but he was not stopping. I guessed I should count myself lucky he hadn't hit me back; he's got way more strength than me. Lucky? Hah! I felt pride, though, in that I'd fought back, in that I'd ignored the urge to just turtle and let him have his way.

But now, after those words and because finally, he got his cock against me and started to prod, I gave up.The bravery in me just shriveled up and wilted.

"So perfect," he moaned, and then he had my arms pinned above my head again.I feebly tried to buck him off one last time but it just helped him drive deeper into me, I was spent, all the fight in me depleted. He had me pinned, I couldn't move.

I started whimpering in my defeat and at my screwed up thoughts then I whimpered harder because the sensations he was creating started to feel good.Was I whimpering out of desire or defeat? It didn't matter because I had no choice.

"Good boy; you know when it's time to submit," he started to passionately kiss my throat, and then he got his mouth right by my ear and whispered, "No one is ever gonna be inside of you again but me, you know that?" and then he rolled his hips and kept pumping into me, "No one."

I couldn't move under him. I was completely pinned and he held my wrists tight,too tight. He was hitting my prostate again and again . The fight had left me because I was powerless to do anything but go limp and succumb to it, so I guess I did. At feeling me go lax he let go and then he took my ass cheeks in his hands and then he pulled out and flipped me and then pulled me up so that I was on all fours. Then he fucked me from behind and it was so deep, so fucking deep, that I thought I'd just tip over and just go limp.