Chapter 20

Jungkook pov

He kissed me hard, closed-mouth, but possessively, and then lifted me up, still straddling him and gently put me on the bed.

I winced in pain as soon as my bottom touched the sheets.

"Turn over" he told me.

I rolled over onto my stomach, filled with despair, silently crying, tears streaming down my face, onto the bed.

I saw a light go on and realised he'd gone to the bathroom. He came back and slathered some cream all over my sore bottom.

Then he left and I guessed he washed the cream off his hands because I heard the water running.

Then he climbed into bed beside me and leaned over and ran his fingers through my hair gently, then pulled my torso on top of his body. I tried to pull away but he gripped me tighter."Uh-uh" he warned. Tears burned in my eyes and I went limp and just let him pull me close.

What the heck? I came harder than I'd ever come so far and it happened the second he spanked me that final time. What kind of twisted hellish rabbit hole was he dragging me into?

He refused to let me go despite that I tried to worm away. I silently cried myself to sleep on top of him, dripping tears all over his probably scratched up chest. And all the while he said nothing, just laid there stroking my hair.

I could feel that he loved every single minute of it. Sick bastard.

As I started to drift off to sleep I heard him say, "I'll take good care of you, baby. You're doing good."

What on earth was I in for with this man?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung pov

I stared down at his face while he slept kind of diagonally across my chest, no blankets on as his bare ass had been covered in cream.

He was so fucking perfect. The fight was something I'd wanted, needed, and he gave it to me and then the way he responded couldn't have been more amazing. He was already giving me everything I craved and I knew that I could easily take him down the roads I wanted to travel down. I could take him there, get what I needed, and then comfort and care for him afterwards.

But what I was doing niggled at me. And that meant I was losing control. And I had to slow down, so I didn't break him too far.

The routine of sleeping on top of me was the fucking cherry on the top. I'd never wanted that before. But with him, I wanted to hold him afterwards,whisper comforting words into his ear. I could break him down and then care for him after, and the feeling when he went soft in my arms and fell asleep... Yeah, I'd made him cry but because he was mine, I'd comfort him afterwards. It was a beautiful thing. A twisted but beautiful thing.

He was right, I was a sick fuck.

I'd been with plenty of people who'd let me tie them up, who'd loved when I slapped or whipped them, but they'd never affected me like this. The Bdsm Club I'd joined a few years back made it so that I always got what I wanted without having to look too far. I'd go in, give a look, maybe have a drink with someone. Sometimes I'd just lift my chin at someone and it was enough for them to know. I'd walk out and leave, someone would follow,I'd get what I wanted, and it'd be over. They were usually way too fucking eager so sometimes, depending on what I was in the mood for, I had to fuck with their heads and make them afraid...see the fear to get me hard.

Some were so seasoned at the lifestyle that it just wasn't a challenge for me because there was no fear, only anticipation. I enjoyed the cat and mouse game but it had to feel real. Sometimes I had to go what some might call a little too far to get the result I wanted and then when it was over, I never wanted to go back for seconds. They didn't know what I really needed. Until now I guess I never knew what I really needed.

This boy, this gift to me that was sound asleep on top of me was so responsive, the perfect amount of defiant and afraid at the same time, and he was mine. All mine. I'd give him everything. He'd want for nothing. I'd give him everything he wanted and I'd avenge him for anyone who'd ever crossed him, including his sorry excuse for a father.

I'd never wanted to give a person so much before. I'd never wanted to take so much from them at the same time. I wanted him to give me everything he had, every emotion.

I went to sleep filled with emotions I'd never had before. Possessiveness, need,and fear. Fear of what, I didn't know.

In the middle of the night I woke up to a scream. I bolted upright. He was thrashing beside me, in the throes of some nightmare, probably a nightmare about me. I grabbed him, "Jungkook!"

He woke up, confused. I pulled him against me and kissed his forehead, "It's Okay, baby. I've got you."

He was stiff in my arms, he was trembling, he was having trouble shaking whatever he'd dreamt about. He tried to pull away but I wouldn't let him go.

I stroked his back and kissed him over and over.

When he stopped fighting but cried himself back to sleep on me I laid there deep in thought for a long time, pain swelling in my chest.

Finally, he went soft and I heard him breathing even out and so I closed my eyes.

I made him stay. He didn't want me. Suddenly I wanted to be the source of the comfort, the one he reached for, not the source of nightmares.

In the morning I woke up with him laying on top of me, his head on my chest and his leg draped over my thigh but I slowly got out of bed before he woke.

I saw his backside was still pink, still covered in my fingerprints and I caught sight of one of his knees and it all scraped looking, I guess from when I dragged him back to me across the carpet. I felt a strange pull in me.

I didn't want to see his eyes open. I couldn't explain why but I just didn't want to see sadness in them and I suspected that's exactly what I'd see so I was gone before he was awake.

** ** **

I called the house at around 10:30 "What's he doing?" I asked Sejin hyung. I was waiting at one of our coffee shops on someone and that someone was late. Not impressed. I glanced at my watch and tapped my food impatiently.

"He's not so good. He's been crying. You really need to be gentle, give him time to---"

"I didn't ask how he's doing, I asked what he's doing," I snapped.

I could almost hear the disapproval through the dead air."Mind your own fucking business, Sejin hyung ; what's he doing?"

"He's watching television in your bedroom. I just checked on him and brought him coffee and breakfast. He won't get out of bed."

I switched the phone off without saying goodbye.

** ** **

That night I got back late but he was still awake. He was in my bed, staring at the TV when I opened the door. He didn't look at me. I walked into the bathroom and undressed. When I came back his eyes were closed but I knew he wasn't asleep. I got a drink and stood over the bed, watching him while slowly sipping from a glass of whiskey.