Chapter 28

Taehyung pov

"Shhh, don't say anything. Just wear it. When my family ask questions about setting a date or anything like that just say we haven't discussed it yet."

He nodded at me and I could see he was trying but failing to guard how he was feeling --- freaked. I put the ring on his finger and then I leaned over and touched my lips to his. He stayed still. I leaned up and kissed his forehead,"I've got stuff to do but I'll be back here to pick you up at 4:30 and then we'll head over to my Pop's. Best behavior there, yeah?"

He nodded at me but in his eyes I could see he was confused. I couldn't exactly blame him. I was confused, too. I knew I was acting like a psychopath.

I left to get a shower and get dressed. In the shower, I tried to get my head straight. This boy, he was doing something to me. I didn't feel like me.

Yeah, I felt the desire to dominate him but I also had this strange desire to be the ice cream shop guy he'd told me he'd fantasized about.

Could I be that guy? Did I want to be? I hated the sadness on his face and I hated the way he seemed to be beating himself up for enjoying it when I fucked him. So far he was everything I wanted.

But I was me. One minute I found myself being sweet to him but inevitably I'd become me again.

The way he'd responded to me downstairs? That was fucking amazing. I loved that he reached for me, that he kissed me back, and it felt real. I wanted him to keep feeling bold enough to reach into my pants for my cock because he was showing me he wanted me.

But I wanted him afraid, too, and eventually I wanted him to want to please me, to do whatever I wanted, even if was out of his comfort zone, because he wanted to please me that badly. I wanted him to want me so badly that he ached for me, ached to submit for me.

I didn't want a submissive, no safe words putting limits on what he'd give me, I wanted a willing slave, someone willing to give me whatever I needed.

If I let him go tomorrow and he went on to live a normal life I knew I'd already ruined him for vanilla. He'd always think about sex with me. No one would measure up because after me he'd think he had to pick some accountant in a sweater vest, the polar opposite of me. As he laid there staring at the ceiling waiting for sweater vest to finally go limp inside him he'd be thinking about getting his hair pulled, his ass smacked, and having my hand caress his throat,while feeling my breath against his ear as I whispered in his ear how I owned him and what I wanted to do to him.

How did I walk the line of taking what I wanted to ensure I kept wanting him without breaking him?

In the beginning I'd been thrilled by the notion of breaking his spirit and bending him to my will, but now...now I didn't know what I wanted from him.

I still wanted him to be mine but I didn't want to extinguish that fire in him because unlike the people I had to take over the edge to make them feel real fear, I wanted Jungkook. The other people were a one off. I couldn't break him or he wouldn't be Jungkook anymore and I'd be married to this empty shell of a person who did what I wanted but it'd mean I wouldn't want it anymore.

He was getting to me in a way I hadn't expected and I wanted something else from him, too, but I didn't know what name to give to what I wanted.

I wanted him to see the real me, to want me, even if I wasn't perfect, even if I could be a cold hearted prick sometimes. Did I want him to love me? Love was something I never had before. I got praise and respect through accomplishments. I had to earn everything I got.

Right now, before work, I needed another session with the heavy bag.

When I got out of the shower I got dressed to head out but first I took off my silver chain. It was a curious thing, the way my mindset shifted when I wore it.