Chapter 17

Taehyung pov

He felt so fucking good in my arms. I was a 'wham, bam, fuck off' kind of guy.Not one to spoon someone after I fucked them.Why did this feel so good, so right? Why did I make this deal with him tonight? The answer in my head was crystal clear. Because he was mine. I hadn't even fucked him yet but he was already mine; I knew it in my core that it was my job to look after him so that's what I wanted to do. Right now,holding him, him sleeping on me, felt so fucking right. I was jumping ahead to a result I wanted but that I wasn't patient enough to wait to earn.

I was surprised at myself, my actions. Earlier today I couldn't wait to fuck him.Couldn't wait to tear those clothes and plunge into him, holding him by the hair while I showed him who he belonged to. When he got mouthy with me I wanted to haul him over my knee and spank him until he begged for mercy. Now,I just wanted to comfort him. I wanted that even though I knew being here with me was the source of his tears.

His life had shattered into a million pieces by that douchebag of a father of his. Right now I just wanted him to stop trembling and fall asleep in my arms. I felt a warm tingling in me as I heard his breathing even out. A while later I touched his cheek and when I did,he, obviously asleep, nuzzled into me, like he did want to be there. I let out a long breath and closed my eyes, deciding that while Jeon shi hyuk had paid his debt to my father, now he owed me something. I gritted my teeth. I was going to make him pay dearly for doing this to Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov

Sensations woke me. Sensations between my legs. What was happening? I opened my eyes. I was in Ice Cream Parlor Hottie's bed, Kim Taehyung's bed, on my back. It was bright in the room. Daylight. Then it hit me that he was nestled between my legs, with his mouth on me down there. Holy crap.

I felt my entire body go tense. I couldn't see him. He was under the blankets. But he had my hips in his hands and his tongue was flicking down there, on my hole.He was doing to me what he'd done to that cherry. Fuck!

No one had ever done this to me. The few sexual partners I'd had were more interested in getting themselves off. But Kim Taehyung was in between my legs, tongue swirling around my hole, and my eyes were rolling into the back of my head. He sure knew what he was doing. And I was about to go off like a hand grenade with the pin pulled out.

Holy shit that felt intense! He flicked the covers off and now I didn't just feel it,I could see it. He looked up at me, twirled his tongue, sucked inward, and then he gave me the sexiest boxy smile I'd ever seen in my whole damn life. He was the ice cream parlor guy right now. Messy bedhead, twinkling eyes, all muscles and male scent coming off him. Was I dreaming? My head rolled back and my back arched and I let out a squeak as sensation rolled through me.

~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung pov

He was like heaven, wrapped tight around my tongue. He tasted so good.What was even more amazing was the way he was responding. I'd woken up at dawn with him sprawled across me, looking, feeling, and smelling gorgeous. It was the longest uninterrupted sleep that I could remember. I was always up two or three times a night but I'd slept 7 hours straight and woke up with this angel  draped over me,  his head over my chest,his fingertips touching one of my nipples and he'd let out a sleepy moan as I'd run my fingers through his hair. So I'd flipped him over and kissed my way down the shirt and nestled between his legs while I pushed those boxers down. He was so responsive, moaning in his sleep and spreading his legs for me. He tasted so good, sounded so sweet when he moaned, and he was mine, moaning for me. Something about that just called to me on a deep level.

When his eyes had opened and he looked so flushed but didn't pull away,instead arched and let out that hard shudder and high pitched moan it was perfection. My hand slid up and cupped his chest playing with his nipples. Fuck, I had to be inside of him. Now.

~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov

After giving me the most intense orgasm I'd ever had, he rose up my body and settled directly on top of me, looking at me with a smile on his face. I was wide-eyed and probably red faced and more than anything, I was freaking scared. The earth had just shattered and I was in pieces. If I was red-faced, it was because I was embarrassed. He'd caught me off guard, doing this to me while I slept. And I was afraid because I didn't know what was next.

He shifted slightly above me opening the drawer next to bed and took out a bottle of lube.He squirted some lube on his fingers. I was about to protest but he pushed his lubed finger inside of me. He gave me few seconds to adjust to the feeling and soon started moving his finger in and out of my hole to stretch me.After some seconds he added another finger and kept fingering me until i was stretched enough. He kept the eye contact with me the whole time.

He reached down, not breaking eye contact with me, and freed his erection from his underwear and without any warning pushed inside of me, hard and to the root. His eyes sparkled as I winced. He still had my gaze locked with his.

I closed my eyes and chewed my lip, absorbing the feel of him and at the same
time continuing to let the horror sink in.

"Tell me, baby boy," he whispered huskily in my ear, "Anybody ever make you come like that?"

I would've gulped but I couldn't swallow. I stared at the ceiling, to avoid his face. My face was beet red, I was sure, but I had goose bumps everywhere, too."Good," he whispered against my forehead and then kissed it, "Might as well have been a virgin then. I want to kill anyone who has had their sorry excuse for a cock inside you." He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him, then said,"Play your cards right and this big hard cock is the only one you'll ever have inside you again." The seriousness on his face struck fear down in my gut. Then his tongue was in my mouth. I wanted to pull away. I didn't want to taste myself on him. But he wasn't letting me move. He kept pushing deep into me down below, his tongue tracing across my lips, darting inside. His lips were strong,demanding.

"Wrap your arms and legs around me, baby," he whispered.

I was frozen.

"Now" he grunted and my arms and legs obeyed him. I didn't want this but if I fought  I was sure it would turn violent and happen anyway.

"Ahhh, you feel so good Jungkook. You're so fucking tight."

I just laid there, letting him do that to me. I felt like I was splitting in two. Half of me felt what he was doing to me and it felt good, so good. This must be what sex was really supposed to feel like, except that it was missing the emotional component and probably shouldn't have this fear component. Under my hands I felt his muscles ripple. Under my calves I felt his butt clench as he drove into me. His body was so muscular and strong. This wasn't a boy; this was a man, a man who knew how to make me feel good, a man I was petrified of.The other half of me wanted to float away somewhere else. If I'd risen above my body and looked down I'd have seen that my eyes were staring at the ceiling,wet with unshed tears. This sensation in my body was real and it was intense but it wasn't what I wanted to feel. I wanted to disappear into thin air. I thought back to my fantasies about him and felt real remorse for ever wanting to be underneath him. I started to sob. Loud.

He started pushing harder and harder and then gyrated his hips and hit something inside of me that made me jolt. My mouth was wide and I'd let out a little moan and staggered breaths and my legs were shaking --- hard. Suddenly he grabbed me roughly by the hair and held my cheek to his cheek. I let out a cry of pain and then he came inside of me, moaning loud and the sound of that, it made every nerve in my body prickle.