Chapter 49

Taehyung pov

In the morning I woke up fifteen minutes before my phone alarm went off and for a split second I panicked that he wasn't beside me. But then I saw him.

For the first time, he wasn't draped over me.

He was huddled into a ball on the bottom of the bed, no blankets on him, and he was asleep but he was shivering.

Pretty poignant to me that in his deep sleep he was that repelled by me that he wasn't even seeking warmth. If someone had just ripped my heart out of my chest I doubt it'd hurt as much as seeing him like that.

I had to figure out how to fucking fix this.I climbed down to the bottom of the bed and curled into his back and wrapped my arms around him. He didn't nuzzle into my warmth. He continued shivering.

I reached down and touched him down there. He stilled. He wasn't opening up for me like he usually did.

If I had any decency I'd leave him alone and let him recover from what I'd put him through but I had no decency. None.

I wasn't giving up until I made him shatter and willingly wrap his arms around me. I needed that right now. I needed it more than my next breath. I needed to know we were gonna survive this, that I hadn't lost him.

I kept going but he wasn't giving me anything. He was trembling with fear now, instead of just the cold, and I knew he was awake and afraid.

I decided to pull out the moves and kissed him from his shoulder all the way down to his hip and then I turned him onto his back and pulled down his boxers and started sucking his cock and tonguing his tip from time to time.

His eyes were squeezed shut tight and his bottom lip was sucked in; a deep V between his eyes. After a long time and a fuck of a lot of effort, it didn't seem like it'd get me anywhere.

I worked two fingers in and finger fucked him hard and fast while working his cock with alternate sucking and tongue action and fuck me but I felt elation when I finally tasted some of his precum.

His breathing went shallow and then he let out a little moan and then a little gasp. About fucking time.Then he was clawing at my arms and pulling on my hair and then he tried to pull away and I knew he didn't really want away, he was only reacting to the intensity of it.

Then he came in my mouth. The way he jumped, almost five feet in the air,and said, "The fuck?" made me laugh.

I tackled him to the bed and kissed him all over his face, a succession of powerful smooches all over his gorgeous face. I expected he'd be all loose and covered in an awesome sex glow but instead he was crimson and shaking his head and his hand was over his mouth. Tears unshed filled his eyes. They looked so shiny. So fucking sad.

I got up and grabbed his wrist and tugged to get him to follow me to the shower. He wouldn't look at me in the eyes. I knew that other than getting to watch him fall apart completely that my efforts hadn't given me a damn thing.

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov

When I'd woken up at the wrong end of the bed with him all over me, I wanted to die. I'd climbed down there when I couldn't get to sleep in his arms.

I needed space. I had contemplated sleeping on the sofa but suspected he'd be pissed and be more than happy to dole out another punishment if I dared sleep somewhere else.