Chapter 63

Taehyung pov

"Taehyung," he whispered to me while I was deep in thought.

"Yeah, baby?" I'd thought he was asleep.

"I moved your guns."

"You what?"

"The guns under the bed were freaking me out. I gave them to Namjoon. He's not working tonight so I wanted to tell you."

"Baby, guns protect you. You shouldn't be afraid of them."

Why hadn't Namjoon told me? I'd seen him on my way in today, had a fifteen minute debriefing with him.

"I was...afraid of myself," he said quietly.

"Oh, Jungkookie"

I was going to be the ruin of him. He was better off without me. Too bad I didn't have the decency to make him go.

"I just wanted to tell you so that if someone came in to hurt you... you wouldn't reach and have nothing to defend yourself but the knife."

"Don't stress. Go to sleep, Baby." I gave him a squeeze and got out of bed,"Be right back."

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov

When I woke up in the morning, Taehyung was gone, I vaguely remembered him kissing me goodbye. I woke up to the sound of the phone text alert.

Taehyung: "Baby, I'm busy with stuff today so I won't see you till late tonight. Jin wants to pick you up and take you to the salon & then lunch. If you want to go, tell Nino. Let me know. Love you. Xo."

Jungkook: "Yes! Thanks, baby."

Taehyung: "Shit, I'll have to get you a debit card & copies of my credit cards made. I'll have cash dropped off for you."

Jungkook: "It's okay, I have a bit in my account and I have my Lost Wages money in your underwear drawer :D"

Taehyung: "Oh that's what that was? I saw that and thought you were paying me for sex. ;)"

Jungkook: "LOL. $5K isn't enough for the awesome sex you give me. Esp. last night. Oo"

Taehyung: "I'll give you a discount. Fiance's rate. "

Jungkook: "LOL. Any requests from the salon?"

Taehyung: "Requests?

Taehyung: "Wait! Don't cut your hair short!"

Jungkook: "No, just a trim."

Taehyung: "mmm...but not much of a trim,k? It needs to be long!"

Jungkook: "Don't worry, I'll make sure there's enough left for you to grab onto while fucking me.;)"

Taehyung: "Mmm. Making me hard here and I'm in public. I might have to spank you for that."

I chewed my lip. Sexting was fun.I was beaming at how fun and easy these texts were today. So different from the tone around here lately.