Chapter 3

Taehyung pov

I shook my head. This was Pop's way. He was telling me this Jungkook was mine to do what I wanted with but dropping his suggestion of 'marry him, maybe' was his way of saying, "Marry him" without outright demanding it. If I didn't, he'd be disappointed. People know better than to disappoint my father. I also know that bonuses aren't in his vocabulary so he isn't giving him to me as a bonus, he's got plans. But my father knows me. He knows better than to tell me what to do outright. When he really wants me to do something, he does this.

"Married, Pop? Who says I'm ready to get married? "

"Tae, my boy, you're almost 30! When I was thirty I already had 4 kids. You don't become a man until u start a family of your own and need to be a family man to take over the company. You decide who you marry, of course, and this young boy, he's beautiful, he's young so he can be moulded into what you need him to be, and that doesn't mean you can't still have your fun. It's your decision, of course, my boy....... "

"I'll think it over."

This was the best way to handle my father. He'd been pushing me to get married since I was about 23 but never this bluntly. As his eldest son, it was expected, before I took over the company. I'd been prepped and primed to take over this company ever since I could remember. Over the years, I had tried my best to prove I was worthy. Not just to him, to myself.

To him settling down showed a commitment to family, showed I was ready to be a man. He'd put me at the bottom of ladder when I was 14 and made me work my way up like any other soldier that worked for him. I knew what it took to take over for him and I knew I was ready. But married? I'd never given getting married much thought. Pop certainly enjoyed being married, he got married often, but despite his love for walking down the aisle he wasn't a man who believed in any sort of marriage sanctity.

Me? I only need partners to satisfy my desires. I had a healthy appetite and an active sex life with as much action as I wanted. I didn't do relationships. I never had the desire to get serious. I know people liked the way I looked and they liked the money, the power, but I hadn't met anyone I cared enough to take things to any level other than physical.

I liked control in and out of bedroom and was very partial to rough sex. I had my pick of playthings to suit whatever my fancy was on any given day. I'd certainly never met anyone I'd wanted to marry or even date seriously.

Never desired having the same person in bed night after night, rarely was I interested in even having the same twice. Who needed a person nagging me, thinking they could tell me what they didn't want me doing, asking me stupid questions that I didn't bother to answer?

I want control, control in all areas of my life. I wanted to take the company to greater heights, areas that made more money and lowered our risk. If I had to get married to get him to give me the keys to the kingdom and for me to not have to run business decisions by him, maybe that's what I'd have to do.

My buddy and business associate John was married and had kids and he also had power. He and I got hammered one night at the sex club I belonged to and a conversation came up about my lack of desire to hook up with one partner night after night. He'd talked about how fucking amazing it was to have a submissive who would bow down and do anything to please him. He said I didn't get it, didn't understand what I was missing, how amazing it was to have someone's submission, their trust, their commitment.

I looked at the picture in front of me again and the way he looked.. I thought about control. I thought about controlling the business, being in full control of my own destiny, and I couldn't help but think about controlling him.

Pop was watching me mull things over. Fuck. I looked at him, conceding, "I'll meet him, we'll see."

My father got that look on his face that he gets when everything is falling into place. That look was one of the very few things that could chill me to the bone.

So how do u guys like this chapter.

Do u guys like the story so far 👀

This chapter is important for y'all to understand tae's character and his need to have control.

So we r getting close to taekook meeting 👀👀

Lets get it💕