Chapter 59

Taehyung pov

I hadn't talked to Jimin yet. I didn't know how he'd take all of this. I knew he'd believe me, I mean the evidence was right in front of us but spilling my guts would hurt my brother. Laying out the sort of man our father might really be, the man behind the mask, it wouldn't be a fun conversation. 

Did I want him to feel what I felt right now? I guess I had to; it was the only way forward.

As for Jeon Somi, I didn't know if she'd offed herself or if Pop had something to do with it. Had it been a car accident, I wouldn't have had a doubt in my mind. But slit wrists in the tub? 

I found out her drug test came up clear so it wasn't like Pop could've drugged her and then slit her wrists, not likely.There was nothing on the report that pointed to any struggle, any bruises on her or anything like that.

I'd have a discussion with Jeon shi hyuk today and then I'd go from there. I didn't know if he could tell me any more than I already knew but I also wanted Jungkook to have an opportunity to put things to rest, too.

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov

When I got downstairs that morning Sejin hyung was in the kitchen.

"Good morning kook!"

He poured me a coffee and then I watched him put 1.5 sugars in it. That was pretty bold, considering I hadn't seen him in more than a week and had been putting my 3 sugars inconsistently. I accepted the cup, tasted it, then leaned over and fetched the sugar.He smirked at me.

"Tell me about your trip!" I said and sat down, trying not to blush too hard about what he'd walked in on last night.

I spent the next hour listening to him tell me about his relatives, about his holiday. He asked me about our trip. I told him about the Blue Man Group, I told him I won $5,000.00 on the slot machines, and then he asked me why our wedding had been postponed.

"Taehyung's busy. We're just going to wait until things are less crazy," I said.

"So you're happy with him? You see what a good man he can be?" he asked.

"I am. And I do." I answered.

Taehyung was strolling into the kitchen at that point. He stopped and gave me a narrow-eyed look. I smiled hesitantly.

"How was the trip, hyung?" he asked Sejin Hyung and flashed me a dirty look.

My heart sank. 

Sejin hyung seemed oblivious to his mood and his features softened as Sejin hyung began to entertain him with of tales of the trip for the next few minutes while he stood leaning against the counter. Clearly he knew some of the people hyung mentioned as he didn't offer explanations of who they were like he'd done with me. Since I'd heard all these stories I excused myself and went back upstairs with my coffee and left them in the kitchen.

Ten minutes later he came into the bedroom and he looked somewhat annoyed.

"Rule #2?" he said accusingly.

"Huh?"

He closed the distance between us and I backed up and my back hit the closet door. I didn't like the intimidating vibe coming off him.

"Rule#2; do not discuss me with anyone. You give him even a little he'll keep at you for more."

I shook my head, "I didn't. And are we still seriously about that?"