Chapter 69

Jungkook pov

When I woke up, Tae was watching me sleep.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" he answered and his eyes twinkled.

"Isn't it kinda creepy stalkerish that you were just watching me sleep?"

His mouth quirked up into a sweet boxy smile, "I'll stalk you to the ends of the universe, baby boy."

I curled into him, knowing it was true but for the first time, not really feeling creeped out by it.

"I smell pancakes," I jolted upwards.

"Sejin hyung's here today," Tae said, "You go. I gotta sleep for a few hours. Wake me at 2?"

"How do you want me to wake you?" 

I squirmed against him friskily.

"Why don't you try a few things now and I'll pick my fave?" he suggested. 

                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung pov

Jungkook disappeared under the blankets and took my cock in his hands. He started with long, slow licks from top to bottom, then teased a little with his tongue on the head. Then he started licking the base of my cock with his tongue while I was deep inside his mouth. 

He was constantly moaning and I could feel the vibrations on my cock. As I was close ,he deepthroated me non-stop and used his hand at my base. I had such an intense orgasm, it spread through my whole body and went on for at least a minute.I was totally lost in the pleasure. 

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook pov

Taehyung let me finish him that way and it was empowering to watch and feel him shatter like that, his hands in my hair, his body trembling as he came. It was rare that he didn't look after me in return so I didn't feel slighted when he almost immediately fell asleep afterwards. He'd been running his fingers through my hair while my head rested on his chest and his hand just sort of flopped. I kissed his chest, kissed his chin, and then covered him up and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

A little while later, I found my way to the kitchen and sure enough, Sejin hyung was making breakfast. He poured me a coffee and I sat at the breakfast bar and took a sip. I'd only seen him put one sugar in it. He just wasn't giving up, was he? 

When his back was turned I put two more sugars in. He saw me do it and snickered at me.We chatted amicably while he made breakfast and he smiled big at me when I got in there and started popping bread into the toaster. Tae had come down, talking on the phone and walked into his office. 

I felt arms around my waist as I was buttering toast and he scooped me against him, my back to his front, and leaned down and kissed my temple, "It's only 10:00, baby, you should be sleeping!"

"Yeah, something's come up. Looks like I'll have to sleep when I'm dead." 

He reached and snagged a piece of toast, "Call you later."

"Okay." I nuzzled back into his warmth, "Don't get dead." 

How this man could seriously function on zero sleep so often was beyond me!