Chapter 8

"Oh I don't think that you're gonna leave."

Both Sam and Puffy turned around.
"ANT! WHERE THE FUCK IS BADBOYHALO?!!" Puffy spat. This time, she lost it. She was angry and pissed. "Puffy, calm down, ple-" Ant was cut off, not by Puffy, but from Sam. She looked at him. He was angry as well, but kept it cool. He carefully approached him.
"Ant. Do you mind let us go?" Sam said calmy.
Ant wasn't entirely corrupted by the Egg. You could see it by his eyes. They were in a magenta, purple-like color. So he could help them.
Ant hesitated. His eyes turned a slight more red before turning back to purple.
"N-no. I have to keep you three here, or you two go and leave him here."
Ant pointed at Tommy who remained unconscious in Puffy's arms.
Sam sighed and reached for his sword. He looked at Puffy who nodded and grabbed her sword as well.
Ant hesitantly looked at both of them, his eyes turning a bright red this time.
"I'm sorry, but you can't have him, Sam."
Suddenly his voice sounded more corrupted than before. Even his eyes lost their sparkle.
The cat hyprid got out his axe as he stepped closer towards them.
"Ant, no!" Sam barely blocked Ant's attack, which gave his sword a little crack.
"Puffy!" Sam moved around, turning to Puffy. "Run! I'll come afterwards!"
He shouted while blocked each of Ant's attacks. He tried atleast.
Puffy quickly nodded before holding Tommy with an harder grip. She looked back at Sam. Hopefully he'll be alright.
"Ant please!" He blocked another attack.
"You dont need to kill me! I am your friend!" Sam helplessly yelped, blocking yet another attack.
It was tiring yes, but what could he do?
They fought and fought until Sam finally gave up.
Exhausted, he stepped back. "Ant please! Just stop!" He begged, but Ant wouldn't listen. He would just attack Sam over and over again, until he was dead.
".ydaerla pu eviG"
A voice yelled. It wasn't the one from Ant tho. Ant's voice was calm and quiet while this one was corrupted, cold and deep. This voice tho, spoke a different language. A language Sam couldn't understand.
She sighed exhaustingly. "I'm sorry Ant," and with that he went straight for the attack. Holding onto his sword while running towards Ant. He threw a potion of poision at him so he wouldn't see Sam comming. Sam, of course took that opportunity to sneak up behind him and stab him.
Before Ant could even make out what was happening, he screamed out a yelp and fell to the ground, his hands tight around his wound.
His eyes went back to blue, the back to purple. He wasn't completely gone.
As he looked around he couldn't find Sam. He already left. Ant carefully stood up, activating his barely visible keyboard and messaging Bad.

(A/N) Sorry short chapter I lost a bit motivation but I'm back now. I'm tired so goodnight!
And good/day/night/morning/evening or afternoon to everyone!!!