Date With Luke

In the middle of them playing their game I decided to go the nearest stop where they had a shower so I could get ready to go out with Luke.
I wore one of my shirts I got from Aeropostale. It's from the United XXVI collection. I really like the clothes there. And I also wore my black skinny jeans and black Vans.
I had about an hour and 30 minutes left until it was time for Luke and I to go so I decided to call everyone on Skype to see what their parents said about them coming to stay with us for the rest of the tour.
I've been kinda nervous about using Skype since I saw that movie "Unfriended". But that's not real.
I added everyone in a group call and about 4 seconds everyone except for Haven answered.
"Hey guys." I said.

"Val!" Emelia said excited.

"What's up Val" Bradley said.

"How's it going" Nick said.

"Valerie!" Sadie said.

"Hey, don't call me that" I said giving Sadie a stern look.

Jake just waved.
"Where's Haven?" I asked them.

"We don't know" Emelia said.

"I'll call her later. So what did your parents say?" I asked them.

"My mom said it was fine as long as I call her everyday." Sadie said.

"Great." I said.

"I can't go because my mom is too protective" Jake said.

"Aww dang. It's fine." I said. Jake just shrugged.

"What about you Bradley?" I asked.

"I kinda haven't asked her yet." Bradley said.

"What? Why? Don't you want to come?" I said.

"I mean I do. But, it's not the right time to be asking my mom for things right now." Bradley said quietly.

"What's going on?" Emilia said.

"I don't feel like talking about it." Bradley said.

"Come one, Bradley. We're your best friends." Nick said. I nodded agreeing with him.

"What are you able to come, Nick?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I'll start packing after we get off the phone." Nick said.

"What about you Emelia?" I asked.

"My dad said I can come too." Emelia said.

"So everyone is coming except for Bradley and Jake." I said . Everyone nodded their heads.

"What about Rocky and CeCe?" Sadie said.

"Oh, I already know they'll be able to come. They're like 18 now." I said.

"Bradley, you have to figure out how to come with us. I won't be as fun without you." Nick said.

"I'll try guys" Bradley said.

"Good. I'll try to get Haven on the phone to see what her parents said. Bye" I said to them. They waved and said bye back.

I called Haven like 13 times and still no answer. I even texted like 3 times more than that. Why is she not answering? I hope she's okay.

Instead I just called Rocky and CeCe to make sure that they are able to come with us. They were already packing when they answered. I really want them to come because I know that they'll help me with some of the Choreography for Jack and Jack. And we can finish our routine for the Back-To-School party thing.

Wow, there's just so much stuff I have to do. But for now I'm going to get Luke because it's about time for us to leave. I put my phone in my purse and went to look for Luke at the gaming area.
But I didn't see him.
"Where's Luke?" I asked Sam.
"I think he went outside." Sam said.
"Thanks" I said.
"No problem" he said back. I walked out of the bus and looked around for Luke. I saw him sitting on a bench on his phone. He was dressed pretty nice. He looked up at me and put his phone away.