Date With Luke

After I got home from the mall I went to take another shower and get ready for Me and Luke's date.
I ran out of the shower and put me on a purple sweatshirt and some black leggings. I walked over to Luke's room and knocked on his door. He didn't answer. I guess he got in the shower when I wasn't looking, so I walked in to wait for him. I walked in and saw Luke in his pants with out a shirt on.
"Val. What are doing here?" Luke said pulling his blanket over his body.
"Oh sorry. I'll go." I said reaching for the doorknob.
"No it's fine." Luke said dropping his blanket and pulling me close to him.
"Oh um, nice body." I said rubbing my hand up and down his abs.
"Stop. That tickles!" Luke said wiggling around.
We looked into each others eyes and I can tell me and him were both leaning in. Our lips touched and I was running my fingers threw his hair as he cupped my face.
He leaned me against the wall while we kept kissing. We pulled back for air.
"Wow." Luke said.
"I know." I said back.
"I should finish getting ready." Luke said.
"Yea." I said. Luke pulled back as grabbed his shirt.
"I'll just wait for you downstairs." I said then walking out.
I ran downstairs and saw Ravi.
"What's up, Ravi." I said sitting next to him on the couch.
"Nothing much. I just been backed up on school work. I have 3 projects and I only finished half of each!" Ravi said shoving his face in a pillow.
"Ravi, you need to learn how to chill or you will go mad crazy." I said.
"How can I?" Ravi said lifting his head up a little from the pillow.
"I can help you relax. Maybe after school tomorrow." I said.
"Really? Thank you, Val." Ravi said giving me a hug.
We pulled back and he was looking in my eyes then leaning in. I quickly put my hand in front of his face.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Huh...what? Nothing. Bye Val." Ravi said then awkwardly walking upstairs.
What was that all about? Did he just try to kiss me? Eww. I like Ravi but as a brother, not like that.

I was playing on my phone for a while when I got a text. It was from Haven.

Haven(The Bestie!):
Hey😔😓😪 :(

I totally forgot what happened at the movies.

Me:
How are you feeling?

Haven(The Bestie!):
I'm still feeling a lot of emotions from the other day ago.

Me:
Aww😰

I saw Luke coming down the stairs.

Me:
I'll finish talking to you later. Hope you feel better. BYE!

I put my phone away.
"Well it toke you long enough." I said sarcastically.
"Sorry! I was trying to look the best I can for my beautiful girl." He said pulling my off the couch.
"Thanks. You look cute by the way." I said checking him out.
"Thanks. You ready to go?" Luke asked.
"Yea. Lets go!" I said pulling him to the elevator.

We walked up to the restaurant. It was nice-looking place to eat. It wasn't all the crowded, It was the perfect amount of people.
"Table for two, please." Luke said to the counter lady.
"Right this way." The lady said walking toward the table.
"Here you go. I'll be back with the appetizers." The lady said then leaving.
"So. How are you liking the place so far?" Luke asked me.
"Its great." I said looking around the restaurant. Then I glanced at two familiar people. Kevin and Joe. They were sitting at least 3 tables behind Luke.
"Don't look now but Kevin and Joe are right behind you." I said looking down at the table.
Luke turned around and saw them.
"I told you not to look." I said lightly hitting his hand.
"Sorry. Just ignore them. Maybe they won't notice." Luke said.
"Too late for that." I said as I saw them walking toward us.
"Fudge-sickles!" Luke said also seeing them walking towards us.

They stopped right at our table.
"Well look who it is. Val and Luke." Kevin said.
"Can you guys just leave us alone. We don't want problems." I said.
"Too bad. You got problems." Joe said.
"Guys. Do you really have to bother us?" Luke asked.
"We just want to talk." Joe said.
"Why? Can't you just go your own business?" I said.
"I wouldn't be here if you just would accept the kiss and not tell Haven." Joe said raising his voice a little.
"Why would I not tell her?" I said.
"Val. I got this." Luke said then standing up. "Back off my girlfriend. Maybe if you guys wouldn't be a jerk then you guys can get a girlfriend like Val." Luke also said.
"Sit down Luke. We are talking to the lady." Kevin said shoving Luke back in his seat.
Luke quickly got back up.
"Don't ever shove me unless you want something shoved into you." Luke said pointing his finger at Kevin.
"And Joe. I've been meaning to talk to you." Luke said paying his attention at Joe. He clinched up his fist.
"What do you have to say?" Joe said getting up in Luke's face.
"If you ever Touch my girlfriend ever again, I will slap some sense into you." Luke said.
"Don't start pressing my buttons, wimp." Joe said.
After that Luke quickly punched him in his face.
I quickly got up and held Luke.
"Luke stop. He's not worth it." I said.
"You two should probably go." I said referring to Kevin and Joe.
"This isn't the end." Kevin said helping Joe up.

"Idiots." Luke said glancing back at them as they left.
"It's okay. Let's not let them ruin our little date." I said putting my hand over hi hand.
We sat in silence for a while.
"You know I love you, right?" Luke said.
"Yea. Do you know I love you too?" I said.
"Yes." Luke said. We kissed each other softly but passionately.

We were at the restaurant for at least an hour and a half. The of the time there was perfect except for the fact Kevin and Joe.
We got back home and fell right asleep since it was 10:00 when we got home.

______________________________________________________
Sorry if this chapter is short. I had to rush and finish it.
Don't forget to vote for this chapter! And keep reading! Follow my Wattpad and Instagram. My Instagram is _derpzz_.
And sorry for all of the cliffhangers.