Oklahoma

I woke up the next morning with truck stopping and making a really loud noise. I looked at my phone and it said 7:12. The sun was just barely out. I'm so tired from playing video games last night. I looked over to my right and I didn't see Luke in his bunk.

I got up and looked at the window and saw that we stopped a rest stop. They had showers there so i guess that were everyone went to go do. I grabbed some clothes, put on my shoes, and walked over tot he building with the showers.

After about 30 minutes I was dressed up. I had wore my United XXIV shirt that I got from Aeropastle and some black jeans with my black Vans. I walked back up to the bus to see if anyone came back.

I saw Luke sitting on a bench next to the bus, he looked like he was about to fall asleep. I at next to him and looked my way.

"There you are, beautiful." He said. I blushed.

"Good morning." I said and kissed him on his cheek.

"I'm so tired. I fell asleep in the shower for about 30 minutes. My kin is still wrinkly." Luke said. To be honest, I wasn't all that tired. I don't even know why.

A couple of minutes later Gilinsky came and sat next to Luke and I.

"Whats up guys?' He said.

"Nothing much. Just tired." Luke said.

"That's too bad because we are about to do a meet up. Do you guys wanna come?" Gilinsky said.
I jumped out of my seat.
"Heck Yeah! C'mon Luke!" I said pulling on his arm.
"Fine. I'm so tired though." Luke said.
"We have about a good 2 hours until we go. You guys could get some rest and get ready." Gilinsky said.

"Great because I'm so tired. I'm going to go to sleep now since I have time." Luke said the getting up and going on the bus.

JJ came up to Gilinsky and I. 'Hello." He said.

"Where's everyone else?" Gilinsky asked.

"Playing around inside. I got bored." JJ said.

"Wow. Oh my gosh, Val. We forgot to tell you something." Gilinsky said.

"WHAT?! IS IT BAD?" I asked freaking out.

"We are working on a song. It's called "Right Where You Are"" Gilisnky said.

"Oh yea! We are realizing it soon with our other music." JJ said.

"That's great. Can I listen to it?" I asked. I'm so grateful I actually met these guys and can listen to their new music that won't even be coming out yet.

Gilisnky gave me his phone and gave me some earbuds and pressed play on it. It was actually really good. As good as their song "GROOVE". I was jamming out and the were laughing at me, but I couldn't tell because I had the earbuds on.

After the song was over I gave Gilisnky back his phone. "Omg, its great." I said.

"Thanks." Gilinsky said.

"We were wondering if you could make a dance routine to it. Also for "Groove". We are shooting a music video for those songs soon." JJ said.

"Sure! I would love to." I said.

"Awesome. We probably won't be shooting until next month though." JJ aid. I shrugged my shoulders.

Soon everybody came out of the rest place. Tina, Parker, and Aaron were gone because they were only staying for the Houston and Dallas show. Parker had just moved to New York by the way.

"So what are we doing today?" Sam said.

"Just a meet and greet and we have the show tomorrow." Gilinsky said. Sam nodded.