Jobs Pt.2

I felt so tired going to school today. Everybody that helped with the babysitting were tired too. I almost fell asleep in math class. And I sorta drooled all over my work sheet. Disgusting, I know.

Today we are walking dogs. Emelia is helping with us by the way. We are going to ask people around Bradley's neighborhood. I don't think there is anybody with dogs in the hotel except for Ms. Chesterfield. She wouldn't give up her dog if it was the only way to save the world!

Sadie also lives in Bradley's neighborhood. It's been a while since we've talked. She didn't get in trouble. Only Connie did. I hope we are still cool. I'll call her some time.

This week is the last week of school!! Then it's the summer! I literally can't wait! It's going to be so fun.

"Hey Haven." I said sitting down next to her. We have the same science class.

"You look tired." She said.

"I am. I'm going to be even more tired tomorrow." I said pulling out my homework.

"What were doing yesterday?" Haven asked.

"I might be moving. So, I'm trying to get money by doing little jobs. It's going pretty good." I said.

"Aww, man. I don't want you to move. I can ask my mom to help, if you want." Haven said.

"That'll be great! So, um, you and Joe." I said.

"We are still together." Haven said.

"Look, Haven. I don't want you doing this. You doubt understand who this guy is." I said.

"Val. I don't want I talk about this now. Please." Haven begged.

I nodded my head. Ugh, I can't stand the fact that she is still with this guy.

"Anyways, be at the penthouse by 5. We are going to go to Bradley's neighborhood by then. We are walking dogs so you should probably bring a doggie bag. If you know what I mean." I said.

"That's disgusting." Haven said.

"Hey, if you want me to stay we got to get the money." I said laughing.

"Alright fine." Haven said.

We started working on our science and stuff. It was pretty boring. I mean it's school.

I walked into my next class which was social studies. I have Luke and the boys in there. I sat next to them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Val." They all said back.

"I got Haven and Emelia to come help with us." I said.

"Awesome. Did everybody ask their parents and stuff?" Bradley said.

"Yea." We all said.

"Ok. We are all going to meet at Bradley's place after school." Jake said.

"Hey, did you ask your friend Sadie if she was helping?" Nick asked.

"Umm, I don't know if she would come help or not." I said.

"Why not?" Luke asked.

"That whole Connie thing. I don't know if she is mad or not." I said.

"Oh. It's alright. I'm pretty sure she is not mad anymore." Luke said. I just shrugged.

----After School----

We all met up at Bradley's house. His mom didn't mind that we were there. Rocky and CeCe walked in. We are now still waiting for Emelia and Haven. In 5 minutes we are going to leave them if they don't show.