DigiTour Concert Pt.3

So the concert was over and it was LIFE. Still can't believe that all of this happening.

"So did you ask if you guys could go on tour with us?" Tina asked.

"We should go home and ask first and pack." I said. Tina nodded her head. She went on the tour bus were everybody was and we got in a taxi and drove to the penthouse. We walked through the elevator.

"Jessie! Can we talk to you for a second?" Luke called her name. She came runny down the stairs.

"What's going on? Did yall have a good time at the concert?" Jessie asked

"Oh My Gosh! It was the best night of my life! We me everyone that was performing and I have their numbers!" I aid jumping up and down.

"Speaking about that. We got really close to them and they asked u if we wanted to go on tour with them. We want your permission." Luke said.

"It depends how long are you going to stay. Court is not a long time from now." Jessie said.

"A week?" I said. Jessie mad her thinking face.

"Fine. But you guys have to all me everyday so I can make sre you guys are okay. And don't do anything stupid. We have enough trouble on our hands." Jessie said.

"YES!" Luke and I yelled and gave each other a high-five. We then ran upstairs to go pack. I grabbed a descent sized bag. I grabbed my laptop charges and ten pairs of clothes. 3 outfits are just in case if they get dirty if the boys probably do a Youtube video. I also gabbed my personal things such as deodorant and stuff like that.

I ran downstairs and aw Luke ready for me. "Ready?" Luke asked. I nodded. I was headed for the elevator when Luke grabbed my hand and spinned me around. He holded my waist and a blushed and giggled. 'Love you." He said. "Love you more" I said.

"Not possible." He said then kissed me softly on the lips. I felt chills like always and kissed him back. We pulled back and held each others hand as we walked in the elevator.

--------------------------

I knocked on the door on the tour bus. A couple of seconds later Cody Johns opened the door.

"She said yes!" I said giving him a quick hug. "That's great. Come on in!" Cody said.

Luke and I walked in and saw everybody in their bunks mostly on their phones. Mahogany came over to us. "I'm guessing she said yes." Mahogany said.

"Yep. For a whole week we are going to be with you guys!" I said.

"Let me show you your bunk. We always had 2 extra." Mahogany said. We walked over to the back of the bus an there were to bunk beds right next to each other.

"Thanks." Luke and I said.

It was pretty late when we had got back and everybody needed their sleep. I think everybody is asleep. I just git on my phone and texted Sadie, Bradley, and Emelia all in a group chat. It's been a while since I've talked to them.

Me: Hey guys! Long time sine we've talked.

Sadie: I thought you were like dead because you haven't like to us in a while. Lol

Emelia: Girl, where have you been?!

Bradley: Where are you?

Me" It's a long story.

Bradley: We got time...

Me: Okay so basically after Luke got out of his coma he had got tickets for me and him at DigiTour!

Sadie: You're SOOO LUCKY!

Emelia: OMG! JACK AND JACK ARE BAES.

Bradley: Oh, you mean those viners.