Back from School/ Practice Time

I came home to practice with Luke for the Talent Show. Since it was on Friday. We have to work really hard.
"Luke. There you are. C'mon, let's practice." I said.
"Oh yeah. I forgot it's this week. Lets get dancing." Luke said.
"Ok so we have the first part and the middle part done. Now we just need something cool for the end." I started saying.
"That's what I was thinking. Umm... we should have one of us do a solo. And you should do it." Luke said.
"I should do it? But you're a better dancer then me. You should do it." I said.
"Thanks but, I think you should do it. You'll be great." Luke said.
"Fine....I'll do it. Then we can both end with a spectacular move." I said.
"Spectacular? You've been hanging way too much with Emma." Luke said.
We both laughed.
"Ok let's work on that solo." I said.
Luke and I practiced for about 2 hours. I had to go since I wasn't spending the night over there no more.
"Wait!" Luke said right before I was almost in the elevator.
"What." I said.
"There is a Halloween Dance at School Friday night. Do you wanna go with me as my date?" Luke asked.
"Yea. It will be our first date so why not have it at the dance. See you there." I said as I started to walk in the elevator.
"Wait, again!" Luke said.
"Now what." I said joking.
He walked over to me and gave me a kiss, but not just any kiss. This kiss was good, really good. Then I thought for second; isn't the Talent Show on Friday.
"Luke isn't the Talent show on Friday?" I asked.
"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Yea but I think it's like an hour or two before the Halloween Dance." Luke said.
"Good. Because I'm gonna kill it on the dance floor and the talent show!" I said as we both laughed.
"Ok now I'm leaving." I said.
"Ok bye. Miss you already." Luke said.
"(Blushes) Bye." I said waving and walking toward the elevator.
Such a nice guy.

________________________________________________________
Sorry this one is too short. It's just that I've been stuck on this chapter for about a week an I wanted to finish it up. But the next chapter should be done by Wednesday or Thursday!
KEEP READING!! KEEP VOTING!!