Another Val?!

It's been 3 days since me and Luke were back together. And I'm really happy. What about Connie? I can't tutor him by myself, right? Oh well.

I walked into my 3rd period class room with everything I needed.

"Hey Val." Zuri said.

"Hey." I said back. I sat down and everybody was being louder than usual.

"Class settle down! Ms.Carter will be here in a moment." I said standing up.

They knew I was being serious so they sat down and whispered amongst themselves.

Ten minutes passed and their teacher hasn't came back yet. Then one of the assistant principals came in.

"Val?" She asked. I raised my hand and nodded.

"Can I speak to you in the hallway, please?" She asked.

"You can tell me here." I said.

She looked at me serious for a couple of seconds. "Get in the hallway." She demanded. "Yes ma'am." I said then walked out in the hallway.

"Ms.Carter was in a car accident. She's fine but she is gonna be in the hospital for a while. We don't have any substitutes that are willing to teach this class." She said.

"Go on." I said.

"...So you have to substitute the class" She said.

"What. But I don't know how to teach a class. Don't I need a degree?" I asked.

"Here's a folder on what you need to teach them. And no you don't need a degree for this school. You justhe be to be good with kids." She said.

"O-okay?" I said taking the folder from the her.

I walked back in the classroom.

"Where's Ms.Carter?" LeLa asked.

I rolled my eyes. "She's not gonna be here for a while. So I have to to teach you guys.

"Yay!" Said Zuri.

"Okay let me just find the right day for your work." I said looking through the folder.

Then a paper airplane was thrown at me. I looked up. "Really?" I asked.

I shook my head and found the papers.

I started class and everything went pretty good. Nobody was really bad. I don't know why Ms.Carter had trouble with them. But now I have to go to regular school. I don't know who's gonna watch them, but that's not my problem.

I sat with Luke and his friends again today. It's now my new spot at lunch.

"Hey guys." I said sitting down.

"Hey Val." They all said.

"I have to be a substitute for Zuris class now." I said bluntly.

"Why." Bradley asked.

"Their teacher got into a car accident and is now I'm the hospital. But she's fine." I said.

"Dang." Luke said.

We had our own little conversations during lunch. So now I have Togo to art class with Emma and Rosie.

I kissed Luke goodbye and we went our separate ways. I turned around and immediately bumped into somebody.

"Oh jeesh. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay." The girl said back.

"Are you new?" I said picking her stuff up.

"I transferred back and forth." Hs she said.

"You?" She asked.

"I've been here for 2 months." I said.

"Cool. What's your name?" She asked.

"Val." I said.

"No way! My name is Val too!" She said.

"Awesome. What's your next class?" I asked.

"Art." Val said.

"Mine too." I said.

"Well let's go!" She said.

Val is pretty cool. She's nice, pretty, and has curly red hair. But she does wear a lot of makeup. And she dresses fancy. Emma might know her.

I walked and the classroom. Emma and Rosie was talking to each other so try didn't See me walk in with Val.

"Hey guys." I said getting their attention.

"Hey- Val?" Emma said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Not you. That Val!" She said.

"Emma? Rosie?" Val said.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

______________________________________________________

I know, I know, I know! It's so short. O well. Jessie FF is gonna be on hold it a while. I jut don't have a lot of time like I did before on Wattpad. But I'll try to write. Don't rush please!

Oh yea! The other Val is on my Jessie book. The girl you tried to steal Emma's friends on the one episode.

Anyways hope you like it. Keep Reading and Keep voting!