Back at the Ross's House

Val goes back to the Ross's house because she has to work on her science project with Ravi.

Ravi finds Jessie in the living room. "Jessie if its ok with you I'm having Val over to do our science project together." Ravi says. "Sure Ravi. Hey,Have you ever noticed that since Zuri brought Val home all of you guys have been spending a lot of time with Val." Jessie says.
"Yea. What does that mean." Ravi asks. "Well, all of y'all could go all crazy and start fighting over Val. Because if all of y'all are best friends with her y'all could want to spend more time with her and not want one of your other siblings to hang out with Val." Jessie says.
"Jessie, it's just a science project. I don't think I'll be one of the 'other sibling' to go crazy and do whatever you just said." Ravi says.
"Well it could happen." Jessie says.
"I guess you are right but all that will do is drag Val away from us." Ravi says then goes to the kitchen.
"Ugh, kids. They never listen." Jessie says.

Val comes through the elevator. "Ravi you here." She says hoping Ravi would hear her. "Val I'm in the kitchen." Ravi says. "What are you doing in here?" Val asks. "Just having a snack before we start." Ravi says. "Oh. Come on let's work out on the terrace." Val says. "Ok." Ravi says. They both walk out the kitchen to the terrace and sit down in the chair.
"So I was thinking our project could be about-" Val gets cut when Zuri walks in.
"Val, what are you doing here?" Zuri asks.
"I'm doing a science project with Ravi." Val answers.
"I didn't know you guys knew each other like that." Zuri while pointing at both at Val and Ravi.
"Zuri, it's a science project. We don't have to know each other like that." Ravi says.
"Well sorry! Val when are you coming back to classroom volunteer?" Zuri asks.
"Tomorrow actually." Val says.
"Ok great y'all catching up on things. Now Zuri can you leave us alone to work." Ravi says. Zuri makes a fist at Ravi then turns around and goes back to her room.
Val and Ravi goes back to work. Then after a while she goes back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. Sorry this part was too boring and short. But please start voting I only had two votes for this whole week. Please comment ideas. Hope you like the book!! Tell your friends about this book so I can get more views!! 😊😀😃😄