Sneaking to School

I jumped out of my sleep and looked at the clock. 7:27 am. How long did I sleep? I need to go to school and give him this video. I've heard that CREEPY CONNIE is the new Classroom Volunteer for Zuri's class. She can not be there, she terrorize those kids!

I jumped out of bed and toke a ten minute shower. I dressed into my black short sleeve shirt and my black jeans. I can't be seen going into the school or they will probably expel me from this school. I also put on my black beanie. I was ready in about 20 minutes.

"Hurry, guys. You're going to miss the bus!" Jessie said to Luke, Zuri, Emma, and Ravi.

"Ok hold up, Jessie." Luke said them walking towards me.

"Bye, babe. I'll text you at lunch." He said then giving me a kiss. I kissed him back.

"Okay. Stop locking lips and get on the bus, Luke!"Jessie said. I blushed from embarrassment.

He ran to the elevator and Jessie was going to walk them down. Im surprised nobody asked about the dark clothing.

Jessie came back and she said that she was going to watch a whole marathon of movies and the Screening Room. She always does that by the way.

I snuck my way to the elevator with my penny board so I won't have to take a can.

As I walked out I saw Tony. Shut. He can't see me or he'll tell Jessie. I crawled by his desk so he wouldn't see me.

"Hello?" He said to the elevator as he realized nobody came out of it.

He shrugged and went back to his paper work.I slowly walked out the doors and penny boarded to the school.

I checked my surroundings. There's is usually a couple of groups of kids outside that come in the school later. School hasn't technically started yet. This is the time to get breakfast and hang out.

I hid my penny board behind a bush. I walked in the school and made my way to Principle Williams office. Hopefully he doesn't kick me out.

I opened his door and he looked at me surprised.

"Val! What are you doing here? Your suspended for another week and 5 days." Principle Williams said.

"I know. But I got real evidence that Connie started that fight. She hit me first." I said. I pulled out my phone and played the video.

"I see." He said. He picked up the telephone and punched in some numbers.

"Yes. Can you send Connie to my office please?" Principle Williams said into the phone.

"Thank you." He said them hang up.

A few moments later Connie came walking through door.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" She said sitting down.

"You said that Val hit your first, right?" Principle Williams said.

"Yes, sir. She did." Connie said acting innocent. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really. This video says otherwise." Principle Williams said playing the video.

Connie looked nervous.

"Connie you are suspended for the rest of the school year. When you get back to school after this summer, you will have 2 weeks of ISS (In School Suspension. When you are in a room with a teacher by yourself.)" Principle Williams said.

"Val, you can come back to school. You can also have your spot back at Classroom Volunteer." He said to me.

"Yes! Thank you!" I said shaking his hand.