Talent Show Pt.2

Finally all the rest of the contestants are done! We are taking a brief admission for the judges to add up the scores.
"Ok. Do you really think that we are make 1st place?" I asked Luke.
"Calm down! The other people don't stand a chance between us." Luke grab and shaking me with every word he said.
The announcer came back on stage.
"Ok, we have the winners of this years Talent Show. Third place winner are...Stacy with her piano performance!" The announcer said.
Everybody clapped an cheered.
"All we have left is Alexia with her singing and Val and Luke either dancing skills! The 2nd place runner up is.................................Alexia!!!!! That means Val and Luke came in FIRST PLACE for the TALENT SHOW!!!!!!!!" The announcer said.
First thing I did was drop my mouth open. "Can you believe it! We just won the freakin Talent Show!!!" Luke said jumping up and down.
We gave each other a big hug. Then a big and good KISS.
"Here's your 100 dollar price you two love-birds." The announcer said giving us an envelope.
"Hold up. There was money involved in this and you didn't tell me Val!" Luke said.
"I wanted you to do the Talent Show because it would be fun, not because of the money. But just be happy that we got the money anyways, Luke." I said.
We drove back home and got ready for the Dance.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

________________________________________________________
Sorry it's short!!!! Had a lot of stuff going on.