Creepy Connie! Pt.2

"Haha! I know he thought he was getting down with his bad self!" I said walking in with Emma and Rosie.
We was watching videos on the way to school if people trying to dance. It was hilarious!
"I know. And when he did that flip and hit the table, I almost died!" Rosie said then busted out laughing.
"People just gotta know when to stop." Emma said then chuckling.

We walked in the living room and set our stuff down.
"Guys. Creepy I mean Connie is coming over in about 5 minutes. I'll see you guys later." I said.
"Okay. We are gonna be in my room if you need us." Emma said.
"Bye." Rosie said.
Emma and Rosie walked upstairs while I got out my textbooks and homework.

2 minutes later the elevator came up. Walking out of it was Luke and Cristina arguing.
"But Mom!" Luke whined.
"No Luke. Now get ready for Connie to come over." Cristina ordered.
Luke ran upstairs almost in tears.
"What was that about?" I asked.
"Val. We need to talk. You probably need to sit down." She said gesturing me on the couch.
"Ok?" I said sitting in the couch. She sat down right beside me.
"(Sighs) Luke has been getting bad grades lately." She said. I nodded.
"Well I told him that maybe your relationship with him has been probably been a distraction. So I told him that he can't go out with you unless he gets his grades up." She finished.
"What? But me and Connie are tutoring him. He just needs some time!" I said raising my voice a little.
"I know. But if he gets at least a B on his Science Grade then everything can go back to the way it was." She said.
"But.....I love him." I said whispering the last part.
"I know. He said the same thing about you but, he's been getting into more trouble then usual. I'm not saying it's your fault though. Its just for his own good." She said.
"Cristina. I understand but can't you punish him in a different way?" I pleaded.
"Trust me, I would. But, No other way would help. You can still help tutor him with Connie." Cristina said.
"Ok. I'm gonna go talk to Luke." I said and ran upstairs.

I put my ear to the door and listened. I can hear sobbing from the other side of the door.
I slowly opened the door and walked in. I saw Luke on his bed with his head in a pillow crying his heart out.
"Luke." I said.
He lifted his head up. "Val?" He said.
"Your mom told me what happened. I just want to say it's okay." I said.
"No it's not! Val look at your hand. It has a ring on it. Not just any ring, a promise ring. Val, I love you. It's just not fair." Luke said whipping his tears away.
"I love you too. But just come downstairs so we can fix this mess when your report card comes out. Please." I said.
Luke started to lean in and I knew what that meant. I leaned in too and kissed him passionately. I quickly pulled back.
"I guess that's a yes." I said smiling.
We walked back downstairs and saw Connie sitting on the couch patiently.
"Oh there you guys are!" Connie said.
"Let's just get to whatever I need to do." Luke said.
"Alright. So you've been having trouble with science. So let's get on to Chemistry, if you know what I mean." Connie said.
"No, I do not know what you mean." Luke said.
"C'mon I heard that your single. So let's mingle." Connie said.
"Umm. I'm sitting right here!" I said.
"Oh yeah. Let's stop playing around and gets some work done." Connie said.
We studied for 2 hours and Luke looked like he got the hang of it. Connie had to eat dinner with is though because Jessie insisted.
Right before Connie left she gave Ravi a creepy smile. But you know, I wouldn't be surprised. I mean her name is Creepy Connie!
"Hey Ravi." Connie said.
"Uuuhhhh, Hi Connie." Ravi said with an awkward wave.
Then Connie giggled and went in the elevator with a weird smile on her face.
"What was that about?" Luke asked Ravi.
"Nothing." Ravi said quickly then walking away very fast.
"Something doesn't seem right." I said.
"I know. We should watch Connie more often just incase she is up to something." Luke said. I agreed.

We walked back upstairs since it was 10 and we had school tomorrow. I had an awkward dream. It was right before Ravi was token.
The person ran in the elevator with Ravi and right before the elevator went down I saw a glimpse if the face.........

Creepy Connie.

______________________________________________________
More drama.
Is Creepy Connie the real kidnapper of Ravi? Will Luke and Val get back together? Or will Luke give up in her before he gets his report card?
Read more to find out more! Keep voting! Keep reading!
Almost to 7,000 reads!

Stay Fierce! 😂