With Zuri Pt.3

I went to classroom volunteer like I do every other day. Usually I would sit and talk to Zuri. But I had a lot of stuff on my mind so I just sat at a desk by myself.

Zuri walked over to me.

"Hey, do you want to come sit over here with me?" Zuri asked.

"Naw, I'll just sit here for today." I said.

"What's on your mind?" Zuri asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Come on! There has to be something wrong with you." Zuri said.

I just shrugged. "You can tell me! I mean, we are best friends, right." Zuri said.

"I would tell you. But, I don't think you'll like me for it though." I said.

"Come on its probably not even that bad." Zuri said.

"Oh you can bet on it." I said.

Zuri put her hands on her hips.

"Fine! Me... and Luke....... KISSED!" I blurted out.

"Y'all did what?!?" Zuri asked surprised.

"We kissed!! We touched lip-to-lip!! We smooched!!" I said.

The teacher looked at us.

"We will talk about this at home!" Zuri said.

She walked back over to her seat. And didn't look at me the whole time I was there. But I had to leave I go to lunch.

She didn't even look at me when had left. That's why I didn't want to tell her!

NEXT SCENE:

As usual I would meet up with Luke and eat lunch with him. But I didn't. I just sat by myself.

But he saw me and came sat with me.

"Hey you was supposed to meet me by the lockers." Luke said sitting down.

"Sorry. I wanted to talk to you." I said.

"Uh oh. I'm nervous." He said playing around.

"Emma, Ravi, and Zuri know we kissed." I said fast.

He looked at me for a moment.

"So. We kissed that's nothing major. And I wanted to tell you something, too." Luke said.

"Go ahead." I said.

"I wanted to say...that...I...Like you." Luke said.

"You do?" I said.

"Yea. And I know that you don't like me." Luke said.

"No. I like you too. I thought you didn't like me though." I said.

"I totally like you! And now that I know you like me, would you want to go out with me." Luke said.

"Let me think about it, YES!!!" I said giving him a hug.

"Come on you can do better than that." Luke said.

I blushed and gave him a kiss. his eyes widen. But then he gave me a kiss back.

After it was time to go to next period he walked me to my class. Which was sweet. He gave me a hug before I went to class.

Emma and Rosie saw it.

"Ooo!" They both said.

"Guys!"I said.

"So y'all are officially going out now?" Rosie said.

"Yea, and he really seems like he is into it." I said.

"Well, y'all just started going so I'm pretty sure he is into it." Emma said.

"I told Zuri about when we kissed. She seems really mad about it." I said sitting down in my chair next to Rosie.

"She is probably mad because she doesn't really like Luke and she doesn't want you going out with him." Emma said.

"She doesn't that we are going out. She just knows that we kissed. She is probably going to be more mad at me and Luke. But she said she wanted to talk to me though when we get home." I said.

"I'll come with when she talks to you." Emma said.

"Thanks." I said.

The teacher had stopped us from talking and we had to work on something lame and boring. But me and Emma and Rosie kept talking about me and Luke's relationship.

____________________________________________________

Sorry this is kinda short. But I still hope y'all liked this chapter. Keep reading!!! Keep voting!!!!! love all the readers!!! Don't forget to read my new book "At First Sight". It's a Cameron Boyce fan fiction. Follow my Instagram!!! It's @_derpzz_!!!