Another Val Pt.2

(I don't want it to be confusing about which Val I'm talking about so I'll call the Val that's mean to Emma, Valen. It'll be her Nick name. And the regular Val that's dates Luke will just be Val.)

"Emma? Rosie?" Valen said.

"Val, why are you with her?" Rosie asked.

"I just met her in the hallway. Do you guys know each other?" I asked.

"Obviously. She tried stealing my friends." Emma said.

"Why won't you just forget about it? It was so long ago." Valen said.

"How can I trust you! You even tried to steal my part on the school television show." Emma said.

"Emma. Just give her another chance. She seems nice." I said.

Valen nodded her head.

"....I'll think about." Emma said.

"I'm willing to give her a chance." Rosie said.

Emma gave her at stern look.

"Only if Emma will, I mean." Rosie said nervously.

"Great. Now let's sit." I said. Everybody did.

"Do all of you guys want to hang out after school?" Rosie asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Sounds great." Valen said.

We all looked at Emma.

"Whatever." She said.

"We can do each other nails and stuff." Valen said.

"Yea. But I might be a little late. I have to help Luke study with Creepy Connie." I said.

"No problem." Rosie said.

"You hang out with Luke?" Valen asked me.

"Yea. We're dating. He gave me a promise ring." I said showing her the ring.

"Aww, That's so sweet." Valen said.

Everybody talked except for Emma. I guess she was mad that we all have to hang out with Valen. I never actually saw what she done to her, but Emma can still just give we a chance.

Next Scene: Luke's P.O.V!!

I walks into science. I don't even talk to anybody in the class. I looked around and saw Haven, Val's friend.

I walked and sat next to her.

"What's up?" I said.

"Hey." She said back.

"I've never seen you one if my classes before." I said.

"Yea. I got a schedule change. I hate those." She said.

"Oh. Do you talk to Val still?" I asked her.

"Not as much as I use too. I haven't talked to her since the day after I broke up with my boyfriend." She said.

"Well you should come over." I said.

"You sure? I never been over any of my friends houses before. That's because I've never actually had friends before." She said sadly.

"Just come over. I don't think she's doing anything. She's probably just hanging out with Emma and Rosie." I said.

"Who's Emma and Rosie?" She asked.

"Emma is my sister. And Rosie is her bestfriend. They hang out with Val." I said.

"Mmm. Okay then. It'll be great making new friends." Haven said.

"Great." I said.

"Where is that jerk that broke your heart anyways?" I asked.

"Who knows. I haven't seen him in about 2-3 weeks." She said.

"Oh. Well class is about start so I'll talk to you later." I said.

"Ok." She said back.

Next Scene: Val's POV

I came in with the girls laughing. "Val, you're hilarious!" Rosie said laughing more than everybody was.

"Rosie chill!" Emma said.

"I'll meet you guys upstairs. Creepy I mean, Connie is coming over." I said.

"Bye." They all said then going upstairs to Emma's room.

I moved some stuff of the living room table and put some books and paper on it. A couple of seconds later I heard the elevator opened. I looked up and I didn't see Connie. I saw Haven and Luke.

"Hey Luke. And Haven?" I said.

"Luke invited me so I can hang out with you." Haven said.

"Oh. And sorry I haven't been hanging out with you a lot. It's been kinda busy." I said giving her a hug.

"Luke. Connie is still coming over though. To tutor you." I said.

"Oh yea. I forgot about that." He said.

"You can go upstairs with Emma and her friends. We were planning on hanging out after I'm done with Luke." I said.

"Ok." She said then going upstairs.

"You could've told me that you brought her over." I said to Luke.

"You don't want her here?" Luke asked.

"No. I do. It's just I have other plans." I said.

"Sorry. Anyways, let's just get this tutoring thing over." He said.

I have him a quick kiss and sat down near the table.

______________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't been updating like I've usually been. I just haven't had time to. Can you forgive me? Hopefully this chapter is a little longer than my other ones. Thanks for 12,000 reads! As thanks for 200 votes! Keep reading and keep voting!

I like how they updated Wattpad so you can comment on the paragraphs. It's very cool. Also you can comment some ideas, I have some bad Writers Block. I could use some help. You can email me at ariannawalker123@gmail.com.

After I get to atleast 90 chapters of this book, should I make a second book?

Comment if I should!