At The Mall

I woke up in Zuri's room at the tea table.

I guess I forgot to go to my room last night. I groaned and got up to take a shower and do my hair. I just remembered that I'm supposed to be hanging with Emma and Rosie today.

I get out the shower and walk over to Luke's room and put my ear on the door to hear if he is playing his video games.

I walk in and see him still asleep. I look at the clock across his bed and see it's only 10:03.

Me and him both missed breakfast. Oh well, I'm not even hungry. I might as well wake him up.

I walk over to him and kiss him on his lips trying to wake him up. He groans.

"You awake yet?" I ask him. He flutters his eyes open.

"Now I am. Hey beautiful." He says looking at me.

"Hey. I'm gonna hang out with Emma and Rosie today. I should be back around 3." I said.

"Really? We barely hang out anymore." He said whining.

"We hang out all the time, Luke. I'll hang with you after I hang with Emma and Rosie. Okay?" I asked him.

"Fine. Bye babe." He said.

"Hold up let me get a kiss!" I said.

I kiss him fully on his lips. He kissed me back passionately. So did I.

We pulled back out of breath.

"Bye. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said back.

I walked out his room and closed his door quietly. I knew he was gonna fall asleep.

I walked downstairs to see Emma and Rosie sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey." The both said.

"Have y'all planned something to do today?" I asked them.

"Yea. We decided to have a mall day." Rosie said.

"Great. I have some money left over from my allowance." I said.

"No need. I'm paying." Emma said.

"That's very nice of you but you don't had to pay for me." I said.

"Its fine. I'll pay." Emma say.

"Thanks." Me and Rosie said.

"Let's go!" Rosie said.

We walked out the elevator and we toke a limo to the mall. It was awesome. I thought it was a little too much just for going to the mall.

"What store should we go first?" Rosie asked.

"I don't know. Let's just go our own ways and met up in an hour by StarBucks." Emma said.

"Sounds like a plan." I said.

"Bye." We all said to each other then going different ways.

I haven't been in the mall for a while. The last time was when I met Emma.

I felt my phone buzz in my purse. I toke it out and saw it was a text from Luke.

(New Message)

My Lover❤️😘😍:

Hey beautiful! I'm thinking about making reservations at a nice restaurant. Text me back if you wanna go there. Miss you!😘

Me:

Thanks! I'll come after I come home. Miss you too!😍

I hit the send button and put my phone back in my purse. I looked around and saw my favorite store "Papaya". It's a nice store with these fabulous clothes that fit my style. They also have a lot of sales on the best clothes.

I walked in and saw this cute Mickey Mouse shirt. It was a have shirt with a hoodie and it looked so cute. I saw the price and it was on sale for only 10$. I put it around my arm so I can buy it.

I picked out around five outfits which were all on sale. All together the cost 43$. I think Emma won't mind. I mean she did say she was paying. I bought then on one of Emma's credit cards.

I walked out and saw I had about twenty minutes left till I had to met up with Emma and Rosie. I walked around and heard an alarm come off in one of the stores.

I saw a man running out with a mask on with a bag.

"Hey! Stop that THEIF!!!" A woman said from the store door.

I had to act fast. I dropped my stuff and tripped the robber and tackled him on the floor. Two police man came running towards us.

"Haha. Gotcha dirt bag." One of the policeman said.

"Thanks ma'am. We've been trying to catch this guy for months. We had a 1,000$ reward for whoever catches him. I guess you get that reward." The other police man said putting the THEIF in handcuffs.

"Really? A thousand dollars!" I said getting happy.

"Yes. You did a good thing. Give us your address so we can send the money to you." The police man said.

I gave him my address and was thanks again.

I looked at my phone and saw I was supposed to net Emma and Rosie 10 minutes ago.

I grabbed my bags and ran toward StarBucks and saw Emma and Rosie talking.

"There you are." Emma said.

"Yea. Where were you?" Rosie said.

I told them the whole story and how I was getting 1,000$ for catching the THEIF.

"That's great!" Emma said.

"You're like a hero." Rosie said.

"Thanks. Are y'all ready to go?" I asked them.

"Yea." They both said getting up.

"We got you some coffee. We made it just how you like it." Rosie said handing me the cup.

"Thanks." I said.

We walked back home while I got ready for my date with Luke.

______________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading. Keep voting!!

Thanks for every reader!!! Because I have 3,000 reads! Im so grateful that you guys like my book so much.

Thank you Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!❤️😊

I probably won't be posting that often I have been since it's the last day of Thanksgiving Break! But I'll try to update by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Again thanks for Reading!!!!!