What Happened?

I flickered my eyes open to a bright light in my face. I covered my face with my hand to block the light.

"Look who's awake." Somebody said. I turned to where it came from. It was a doctor. What the heck happened?

"Val!" Somebody said and ran to me. It was my mom. She looked so worried.

"Mom, what happened? Why am I in the hospital?" I said. I don't remember anything. If I try, the memory just looks blurry.

"I'll tell you later. Just stay laying down for right now." My mom said.

"Ms. Walker, can I speak with you in the hallway?" The doctor said. My mom nodded her head and went outside the room. I started to look around. I saw my backpack. I got up from the hospital bed and looked through it. I'm trying to find something that can refresh my memory.

I found a binder. I would put my notes that I would pass to people in here.

I looked at the most recent one.

----Reading The Paper----

Val- I'm so happy it's the Last Day Of School. It's about time.

Luke- I know right. It's not going to be a good day for Pearl once you beat her butt in the fight after school.

Val- Yea. I'm so pumped right now.

Luke- She wants it to be at the park. We want to finish the fight without anybody breaking it up.

Val- Okay. The teacher keeps looking at us. I'll talk to you later.

Luke- K bye. Love you

Val- Love you too

----Done Reading Paper-----

A fight? I was going to fight Pearl? I think I remember that. But why am I in the hospital? Ouch. And why does my side hurt so bad? Was I.....shot? Stabbed? Where's Luke?

I put the stuff back in the bag. The door opened and the doctor and my mom came walking in. The doctor then left and it was just Mom and I.

"How are you feeling?" My mom asked.

"It could be better." I said.

"Don't worry, the doctor said you only have to be in here for another week. They just have to run some more tests." My mom said.

"Okay. Where's Luke?" I asked.

"He's in the room across the hallway." My mom said.

"Is he okay?" I asked. My mom put a worried look on her face.

"He toke a really bad hit. He might have to stay in the hospital longer than. That's all I know. His mom is here though." My mom said.

"I want to see him." I said

"You can't right now. You have to stay in bed. Please, Val." My mom pleaded.

I sighed. "Okay." I said.

I literally just woke up 10 minutes ago and still barely know what the heck is going on. Ill just rest on it.

----Dreaming----

The last bell finally rung! Heck Yea! It's SUMMER! Everybody ran out of their seats and ran striaght to the door. People were screaming in the hallways, fights were already starting in the hallways, teachers tying to break it up. That's why I'm fighting Pearl after school. She wanted to meet her at the park to fight. There was also going to be 2 other fights happening there too.

I had a group of my friends there with me. Its was Sadie, Emelia, Bradley, Nick, Jake, Luke, Rocky, and CeCe. Have couldn't come because 1 she's mad at me and 2, because she wants to spend tie with Joe while he's at the freaking police station. We made it to the park and we didn't see Pearl or the rest of the 'Popular Group'.