1 YEAR

I woke up and it was 8:46 when i checked the time on my phone. I'm always that person so wake up so early. Anyways, I got up and toke a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on some nice clothes. Today is a special day. It's me and Luke's 1 year anniversary. I doesn't even feel that long since we've been together. It feels like yesterday we were working on our dance routine for the Talent Show when we kissed. That was the good old days.

My phone buzzed and it was a text message. It was from Rocky.

Rocky: Hey :). CeCe and I wanted to know if you wanted to if you wanted on a dance routine for the "Back To School" party.

I don't know. Nobody's really awake right now and its been a while since we hung out so I'll go.

Me: Sure. Let's practice for about an hour and a half. Today is me and Luke's 1 anniversary.

Rocky: OK. Happy 1 anniversary to you 2. We'll buy a little gift. Meet us at the abandoned dance studio across the street from the park.

I remember that place. I passed it about a hundred when the bus takes us to school. I just never been to it.

Me: K. Be there in 15 minutes.

I wanted to write a note for Jessie so she would'nt be worried. I wrote " Went to hang out with Rocky and CeCe across the street from the park. I'll be back in about 2 hour - Val". I grabbed my things and walked to wear Rocky told me to go.

I did'nt feel like running so I just walked and enjoyed the view of New York City early in the morning. It's actually really nice. I never actually just toke the time to sit and watched this beautiful city. It has so many big buildings and fast cars. I should Instagram this. This generation lol. Anyways, I pulled out my phone and positioned my camera and toke the perfect picture. I used a nice filter with it too. Not a filter that you can obviously tell there is a filter. But a filter that looks natural to the picture. I captioned it " What a beautiful New York morning." Ok now I need to keep walking to the dance studio.

----------

I made it t the abandoned dance studio. But I did'nt see Rocky and CeCe.

"Hello. Rocky. CeCe." I yelled in the somewhat empty place. No answer. Where the heck are they? After that, 2 figures jumped out of nowhere and screamed "BOO!". It was Rocky and CeCe when I opened my eyes from being so scared.

"What the heck guys? I almost pooped my pants." I said. They started to laugh.

"Sorry, Val. We just had to." Rocky said then went to back to laughing.

"Ok. Let's just start this routine." CeCe said.

"What song are we dancing to?" I asked.

"We haven't decided yet. We thinking between "Bang Bang caked up & meaux remix" or "Work by Iggy clark kent & Jauz remix"" Rocky said.

"I love those remixes." I said.

"We do too. That's why we don't know which one to choose." CeCe said.

"We can just do both." I said.

"What do you mean?" Rocky asked.

"I mean, we can make up 2 routines to the songs and we will peform it at the "Back To School Party"." I said.

"That's a great idea but, how are we going to come up with 2 dance routines?" CeCe asked.

"It should'nt be that hard. We have enough time to come up with 2." I said.

"It's not that easy." Rocky said.

"Why isn't it? If you could learn a whole routine in 1 week on "Shake It Up" then we could create 2 routines in 2 weeks." I said.