Monday Pt.2

Continued.....(Chapter includes @Sadie1881 and @EmeliaCrisp!)

It was time for lunch and I had to meet up with Bradley. He said he was bringing a couple of friends that have been having the same problems with Kevin and Joe.

"Hey babe." Luke said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi. Um, I'm going to sit with Bradley and a couple of his friends today at lunch." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's complicated. I just can't tell you right now." I said.

"Val. I'm your boyfriend. You can tell me anything. Isn't that being in a relationship is for." He said.

"I know. I'll tell you later just not now." I said.

"Fine. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he kissed me back.

A pulled back and walked to the cafeteria.

I grabbed my food and looked around to find Bradley. He was waving to me across the cafeteria. I walked over and sat down.

"Hey Bradley." I said.

"Hey. Val this is Sadie and Emelia." Bradley said.

"Hey." I said to them. They waved back.

"Anyways. We are planning to get revenge on Kevin and Joe." Sadie said.

"I hate them so much!" Emeila said.

"Me too. What's the plan?" I said.

"All of us are gonna be in the park exactly when Kevin and Joe get there. They were bully us like usual. And we give the cops the cue and they'll be arrested." Bradley said.

Dang, ARRESTED. I know they were planning to get the cops on them but they're still teens.

"Sounds like a plan. If you guys don't mind I want to get my nanny on this because she was getting the cops involved with this. They kidnapped my good friend Ravi." I said.

"They had toke my lunch money for a month." Sadie said.

"They posted a page about me with rumors and embarrassing photos and videos." Emeila said.

Kevin and Joe are gonna be so surprised when the see the cops come. They won't even know what hit them.

"How do we know when the go to the park?" I asked.

"We've been sorta spying on them. They come to the park every Wednesday and Friday at 6:35." Emeila said.

"How long have y'all been planning this?" I asked.

"2 months." Bradley said. I nodded.

"Oh." I said. They must be really serious about this.

"Are we going Wednesday or Friday?" I asked.

"It depends." Sadie said.

We talked about the details in the plan all during lunch. I can't wait until we can do this. Kevin and Joe need to get back for what all they need.

I walked out of the cafeteria to go to my next class. I stopped by my locker to get a few things though.

"Hey." Somebody said behind my back.

I jumped up and spinned around.

"Oh it's just you." I said looking at Luke.

"I missed you during lunch." Luke said.