Parties

Luke and I had some breakfast food even though it was like 8pm. But we didn't care. I gobbled up the pancakes and bacon. Luke did the same as well. We didn't get to finish our food because of Kevin so we were hungry. We had small talk and talked about how we were going to Highschool next year and other things. Man, time just went by so fast with Luke and I. I still remember when we kissed while we practicing for the Talent Show like it was yesterday.

Luke woke my up from my daydreaming to see if I was ready to head back to the hotel room. I nodded and we cleaned up our mess and went back to the elevator. When we got out of the elevator I saw Mahogany getting chased by Sam up and down the hallway. These guys are crazy. Hopefully we don't get kicked out.

"Guys, be careful we don't want to get in trouble" I said trying to calm them down.

"I would if Mahogany would give me my phone back." Sam said to me.

"I don't have your phone anymore. I put it back on your bed when you weren't looking, idiot." Mahogany said to Sam. Sam stuck his tongue out at Mahogany then started walking back to his room. Somebody opened their door and started yelling.

"HEY BE QUIET!" The person yelled. We started running to our rooms so the person couldn't see who they were yelling at.

Luke closed the door behind me.

"Geesh, that person was louder than we were." Luke said.

"I know right. Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready to see our friends tomorrow." I said.

"Are you sure? It's only 8:47." Luke said looking at his phone.

"Yea, today has been a long day and I need to feel relaxed." I said.

"Ok." Luke said then grabbing me by the waist and kissing me softly on the lips. It lasted for 5 seconds. I smiled at him when we pulled back and grabbed my clothes then walked to the bathroom.

I looked at my hair in the mirror. It's not bad. I want a change to it though. I've been wanting to dye my hair for a while but I don't know what color. I don't want blonde because that's what everyone dyes their hair to. I was thinking a light purple, or a light blue, maybe even white. I'll think of something soon.

---Luke's P.O.V---

Val went to take a shower so I decided to go see what everyone else was doing. Everyone was hanging in the Jacks room so I went there. I opened the door to see the Jacks playing games on their Xbox and everyone else on their phones and laptops.

"Hey Luke!" Johnson said to me.

"What's up?" I said.

"Playing GTA. Wanna join?" Gilinsky said

"Sure just give me a controller." I said. Johnson tossed me the controller that was next to him.

"We're playing a heist. Here's the plan" Johnson said then stated explaining to me what to do and how to do it. I haven't actually had anytime to play videogames in a while. Feels good now that I can take a load off and have some fun with the guys.

--10 Minutes Later-- Val's P.O.V---

I got out of the shower feeling fresh and way better from what happened earlier. I didn't want Luke to see me naked so I changed my clothes in the bathroom. Its starting to get dark so I didn't want to wear anything fancy. I wore a tank top and some black skinny jeans. And I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out of the bathroom expecting Luke to be somewhere on the bed but he wasn't. He's probably hanging out with guys. I shouldn't bother him. I decided to just go back on Tumblr and post some things about Smosh.