Weekend Pt.1

I woke up at around 10. I would have woke up earlier but I was so tired from the Talent Show and the Dance.
But I had to get up. I slumped out of the be and made my way to the bathroom to brush me teeth and take a shower when I bumped into someone.
It was Emma.
"Oh sorry." I said.
"It's okay. I wasn't paying attention." Emma said rubbing her head.
"Was you at the dance last night?" I asked.
"No. I went to the movies with my friends. But I was there for the first twenty minutes. Were you?" She asked me back.
"Yea. Actually I went with Luke. It was pretty fun. I also sung a little." I said.
"Really! Man, now I wish there." Emma said pouting.
"We should hang out more." I said.
"Yea. Since you started dating Luke you dont hang out with any of us that much." Emma said shrugging.
"Sorry, I'll try to hang out more with you guys. Well, I'm gonna go take a shower, bye." I said.
"Bye." Emma said back.

I got out the shower and put on a sweatshirt and some leggings. I knocked on Luke's door to see if he was still asleep. I heard no answer though.
I knocked agin just a little louder. Still no answer. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder I jumped up grabbed who ever was behind the sweped them off their feet. Then realized it was Luke.
"What the heck?" He said on the floor.
"Sorry. You know not to sneak up on my like that." I said holding my hand out to pick him up.
"I'll try to remember that next time." Luke said as I picked him up.
He dusted him self off.
"So, when did you wake up?" He asked.
"About twenty minutes ago." I said.
"That kiss last night was dare I say amazing!" Luke said out of nowhere.
"Yea. I was hoping we can do that again sometime." I said flirting with him.
"How about now?" He said putting me against the wall.
That was pretty sexy!
"Okay." I said as I grabbed his shirt an pulled him to where or lips touched.
Then it starting getting a little more serious that he cupped my hands and kissed my passionately. Then his tongue wanted to come in so I let it come in. So our tongues were dancing with each other. I put my fingers threw his hair as he toke me in his room and laid me on the bed and we kept kissing.
(Don't think this is going to be like a sex thing. They are just kissing in the bed!) We kept going for a couple of minutes when we had to breathe. Then we went back to kissing. I heard Luke let out a little moan. Then I heard a knock on the door then we broke apart.
"Who is it?" Luke said bringing us off the bed.
"Jessie!" She yelled back.
"Act like you were sitting on the bed." He whispered to me. So I sat on the bed. He walked over to the door and opened it.
"Yea, Jessie." Luke said.
"Lunch is ready. So when you're ready come downstairs." Jessie said.
"Okay." Luke said back. Jessie saw me in the room.
"Oh hey, Val. Didn't see you there. What were y'all doing in here?" Jessie asked.
"Jessie!" I heard Luke whisper-yell to Jessie.
"Oh. Y'all were...Okay!" Jessie said getting what he was talking about.
"Alright well I'll see you guys later." Jessie said.
"Bye." I said waving at here.
"Bye, Jessie." Luke said pushing her out the door.
Then he walked back over to me.
"You wanna go eat?" Luke asked.
"Yea." I said.
"Come on." He said holding his hand out to lift me up out of the bed.
We walked downstairs and sat in the chairs. I sat next to Luke and he scooted my chair so we he can put his arm around me. Then pecked my on the check
"Ugh, Luke. Not at the table!" Zuri said.
"Be quiet! You're just jealous you don't have a boyfriend that you can love like I do with Val." Luke snapped back.
"It's ok Luke." I said trying to calm him down.
He just looked down at his plate noticing that it's empty.
"Bertraum! What happened to my food?" Luke whined.
"It's right here." Bertraum said pointing at it while he looked at his butler magazine.
"Can you hand it to me, please?" Luke asked politely.
"I would but it's to far!" Bertraum whined.
"I'll get it!" Ravi said getting out his chair then giving it to Luke.
"Thanks, bro." Luke said.
"No problem, brother!" Ravi said.

We had our short conversation during lunch. And when I was finished I just toke a walk to to the park with Luke so we won't get bothered.

To be Continued....

______________________________________________________
By the way I just finished writing this chapter after I was done writing the last one. I just didn't want to update yet .
Keep reading Keep voting!! Also follow my Instagram!! My username is _derpzz_.