Classroom Volunteer

Val walks in with Zuri. They both see the popular girls. "Just keep walking Zuri." Val says hoping Zuri heard her. But Zuri walks over to them anyways.
"Hey, I never got your name. I'm tired of calling you 'that mean girl that tried to frame me of something I didn't do'." Zuri says.
"I didn't say you could talk to me!" The girl says.
"Just forget about her. We will just call her LeLa." Val says to Zuri.
"What a coincidence because my name is LeLa. Now can you go now." LeLa says. "Girl you better swerve." Zuri said.
LeLa put her hand right below her neck like she was offended. "Yea, you should be offended." Val says.
Val and Zuri walk over to their seats. Val starts taking notes and helping kids with their work.

NEXT SCENE:

(Since Val has to go to classroom volunteer she has to miss half of her regular school.)

Val goes back to school and Luke walks up to her.

"Where were you at? I didn't see you during lunch." Luke says.
Sorry, I had to do classroom volunteer work with Zuri." Val says. "Oh. But since you wasn't here with me during lunch you have to come over my place to hang out with me." Luke says. "Fine but I have to ask Ravi are we going to work on our project. Other than that I can come." Val says.

"I didn't know you and Ravi new each other like that?" Luke says.
"Luke, it's a science project. We don't have to know each other like that to be partners." Val says.
"Really I want you to come so don't let me down." Luke says. Val laughs. "I'll try." Val says. The bell rings. The both walk of to class.

NEXT SCENE:

Val walks into her science classroom and sits next Ravi. "Yo Ravi, are we working on our science project today?" Val asks. "No we don't have to work on it today. You have plans or something?" Ravi asks. Yea but you probably don't want to hear about it." Val say. "Yea I don't." Ravi says. "Rude much." Val whispers..