With Zuri

The kids in Zuris classroom had to work on one of the work problems to do with a group. So Zuri and I just talked.

"So, what was up with you and Luke and you yesterday?" Zuri asked.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean, you and Luke were acting weird yesterday. What was up with that?" Zuri says.

"Oh, all we did we just talk about the talent show. (whispers)- And other stuff." I said.

"Aww shot, its already 12:00. I got to go to regular school now. But I'll see you at home ok Zuri." I said standing up out of my seat.

"Ok see ya." Zuri says.

NEXT SCENE:

"Val!" Luke yells.

"Hey Luke." I said back.

"About yesterday.... umm I just wanted to say...." Luke says but I cut him off.

"It's ok... we was just caught up in the moment. I lot if people do that *in the movies*" I said.

"Anyways... wanna practice today?" Luke asks.

"Sorry, I'm going to go work on a science project with Ravi."Val says.

"Can't you just re-schedule?" Luke says.

"I don't know. I can try to get me and Ravi to finish early so we can spend more time." I said.

"Thank you. Gotta go, class is about to start."Luke says going in for a hug. I give him a hug back. Then we had that same feeling we had yesterday. We both leaned in for a kiss; I didn't want to stop it though. Our lips touched. The bell had stop the moment though.

"See you at home." Luke says. Then Luke walks off.

He must have to like me for what just happened. I turn around to walk to class and I see Ravi. His mouth dropped open.

"Oh hey, Ravi. How long we're you standing there?

TO BE CONTINUED...

____________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is too short. I was writing this during my favourite movie. And I also ran out of ideas.

Thanks for all the READS!!! Keep voting people!!! I need all your votes!!!

I'll write my next chapter until I get at least to 20 votes. So keep voting!!!

Also read my new book "At First Sight". It's a Cameron Boyce fan fiction!