Val at School

Val is talking to Luke.

"Since you're the only person I really know here except I was wondering if you can show me around school. Because I was late for lunch trying to find my way to 3rd period." Val says embarrassed.

"No problem. (They start walking.) Right there's the gym. There English class. And there's the cafeteria." Luke says.

The bell rings. "Hey do you want to sit with me during lunch so we can get to know eachother better." Luke asks.

"Sure." Val said then she blushes.

"Ok well we got to go class. See ya." Luke says then he leaves.

"Yea. See ya." Val says then she leaves.

NEXT SCENE:

Val walks into her science class. She finds a seat and sits in it.

"Class, today you are going to have to to find a partner. The subject is anything you want it to be." The science teacher says.

Everybody is getting partnered up and Val has NO IDEA who to choose. Then she finds Ravi. She walks over to him. "Hey Ravi. Do you have a partner yet?" Val asks. "No everybody has a partner. Do you have a partner? Ravi asks.

"No, I was coming over here to ask you if you wanted to be my partner." Val says.

"Oh, yes ill be your partner." Ravi says. "Great. Can I come over so we can start working on it." Val asks.

"That'll be great! See you there." Ravi says happily./

"Cool." Val says. Val walks back over to her seat.

NEXT SCENE:

Val walks into the cafeteria hoping Luke was already in the cafeteria. Luke walks up behind her and taps her on the shoulder. "Ahh! (she turns around). Luke! You scared me." Val says. Good thing nobody was paying attention. "Sorry. Come on lets sit down." Luke says. The both sit at an empty table. "So since we're already here, tell me about yourself." Val says.

"Well, I like playing video games. I like to dance. I have to tell you I'm alittle messy. And that's pretty much it. Tell me about you." Luke finishes off.

"Well I also like to dance. I can sometimes act like a girl but sometimes I dont. I love ties. And my favorite color is purple. That's really it." Val says.

"Back up, you like dance?" Luke says.

"Yea." Val says.

"Why wont you show me some moves." Luke asks.

"Really? Like in front of everybody?"

"Yea. Why? Are you shy?" Luke teases.

"Duh!" Val says.

"Come on its easy." Luke says. He gets out of his seat and starts breaking dancing. Everybody is watching him. Then he is done and goes back to his seat.

"Well easy for you to say or.... dance." Val says.

"What do you mean?" Luke says.

"I mean you're popular. If I go out there everybody is gonna hate on me. But if you insist." Val says. She gets out of her seat then starts doing all these boss moves. She does a whole lot of springs and flips. Then she ends with a freeze.

"Dang! That.... was..... AWESOME!!!!" Luke says while clapping his hands.

"You really think so?" Val asks blushing.

"Yea!! We should work with eachother." Luke says.

"Yea that'll be great." Val says.

The bell rings again for next period.

"Well I guess I'll talk to you later." Luke says then walks out.

"Really bell you just had to ring now." Val says to the bell. Then she goes off to class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thamks for so many reads! I hope y'all like the book. Keep voting and commenting on this book. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow my Instgram!!! it's @_derpzz_!!