Hurry Up Luke!

I went to Classroom Volunteer today. I sat next to Zuri and her group of friends. I toke out the folder with the kids work and passed it around.

LeLah hasn't said anything since I basically went off on her a couple of days ago. Her and her group stay quiet around me. Finally, I'm taking charge of those bad little kids. They parents must have not raised them good.

Anyways, I sat back down next to Zuri.

"What's up." I said.

"Nothing. What work are we doing today?" Zuri asked.

"I don't think we are going to do anything today. Luke was going to try to ask your mom can she loan some money to my mom. Everybody takes a break today." I said.

"Good. Because I have a new episode of Pony Princesses on today and I don't want to miss it." Zuri said.

I laughed.

"Well, I don't want you to miss your show." I said.

"Anyways, how are you and Luke?" Zuri asked.

"We're doing good. It's just that we haven't had that much time to spend with each other. We just don't have time." I said.

"Well if you do move, you are going to have to spend every single moment you can with Luke." Zuri said. She's right. If whatever I do doesn't work, I might not ever see Luke again, or Zuri, or Jessie, or Emma, or the guys, Rocky and CeCe. Anybody!

"You're right." I replied back. The door opened and Mr.Rogers came walking in.

"Ok. Everybody take your seats." Mr.Rogers said.

The class started and all I was think about was what would happen if I move.

I mean, it would kind of be cool going to California, I think.

----Daydreaming-----

I'm in Los Angeles, California. I followed my dreams and became and famous choreographer. I'm 17 now and I have almost worked with everybody from Becky G to Beyoncé.

My phone started ringing. I looked at it. It was from Luke Ross. I haven't talked to him in almost 3 years since I've moved. We broke up because the long distance wasn't working. And new people came in our lives. My new boyfriend now is Trevor Moran. He's just 2 years older than me. He started off as a youtuber and now he is a teen sensation in singing. Bigger than Justin Bieber who now sucks.

I answered the phone.

"Hey. Long time no talk." I said.

"Hey Val. How are you doing." Luke said.

"Good. You?" I asked.

"Great. I've heard your now famous." Luke said.

"Yea. After I moved I started focusing more on dancing. It's been going great." I said.

"That's cool. Um, it's been a while some we've hung out. I was wondering if you wanna come over sometime." Luke said slowly.

"I uh, I have to check my schedule. I'll-" I said then he cut me off.

"Never mind it's fine. I know you're on to bigger and better things. I understand." Luke said.

"No it's-" I tried to say but he cut me off again.

"It's okay, Val. I got to go. Talk to you later." Luke said them he hung up beige I an say anything else.

See, this is why I never wanted to move. If only Luke could have asked his mom for the money earlier and we wouldn't be like this. We would still be together. Still in New York. I still have my promise he gave me for our anniversary. I don't wear it a lot. Especially around Trevor.