DigiTour Concert Pt.2

(Just so I won't have to keep using their full names. I'm going to use nickames for Jack and Jack. JJ- Jack Johnson Gilinsky- Jack Gilinsky)

Tina, Parker, and Mahogany went to go take some pictures with the fans. All of their fans are so nice. They came back to where I was and we went back to go see what everybody else was doing.

At the stage we heard music playing. We just left like 10 minutes ago. Who could be on the stage already? It was Jack and Jack. They were practicing one of their songs "Cold Hearted". It's one of my fav songs by them.

A couple of moments later 2 background dancers came on stage. I could see that they need a little work on their routine. One of the background dancers bumped into Gilinsky.

"Ok, this routine is not working out." JJ said. Gilinsky agreed by nodding his head.

"I have an idea." I said. Everybody then looked at me.

"You can dance?" Gilinsky asked.

"Yea. Where's Luke? He can help me." I said.

"I'm over here?" Luke said coming out of no where.

"Instead of doing what he just did. You can do this." I said. I started dancing and Luke caught on and danced with me. We ended with a Luke doing a front flip and me sliding under him while he did that.

"That's awesome. Let's start from the top" JJ said. We gave Jake the signal to play the music. The music and the 6 of us started to dance. We came to the part that me and Luke fixed and it turned out perfect. We were done with the song and the routine.

"That was great! You guys are some good dancers. We could use y'all during the rest of the tour. What do you say?' Gilinsky said.

"Can me and Val have a minute to talk about this?" Luke said. They all nodded their heads. Luke pulled me to the side of the stage.

"Why do we need to talk? Let's just say yes." I said.

"We cant't" Luke said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I think you have forgotten, but we have court in a few weeks. And you have to work on your dance routine with Rocky and CeCe." Luke said.

"We have plenty of time until all of that happens. We can stay for 2 weeks and leave right after." I said. Luke looked at me for a couple of seconds.

"We'll talk about this when we get home. I'm pretty sure they are going to leave 3 hours after the concert s over. We'll have enough time to catch up with them if Jessie says yes" Luke said.

"Fine." I said. We walked back over to the group and told them that we have to ask Jessie. Apparently Jessie is getting married. I can't wait to talk to her about it when we get home. I love romance.

--------------------------------------

It was about time for the show. There was over 1,000 people that had showed up! Everybody was seating up and you could hear the crowd screaming "Jack & Jack! Jack & Jack!". It's insane. I saw Jack & Jack and walked up to the them. They were putting on their headsets so they won't have to hold a microphone around while they are dancing.

"Have fun out their guys!" I said giving them each a big hug and a good squeeze. I still can't believe that I know them now and have their phone numbers. It seems unreal.

"Thanks Val." Gilinsky said giving me a hug back.

"See you after the first 2 songs we sing." Johnson said giving e a hug back. After that they ran on stage and everybody in the crowd started to sing. I went over where Jake Foushee was. He does impressions if you didn't know that. I was just watching him press random buttons when he looked up and saw me.