Spring Break

"Turn up! Its Spring Break!" I yelled as I came out the elevator.
"Instead of turning up, you should turn down your volume." Jessie said.
"Sorry. Uh, where's Luke?" I asked.
"Don't know. Maybe he is in his room." Jessie said.
I ran up the stairs and knocked on his door. No answer. He never answers the door.
"Luke?" I said walking in. I didn't see Luke. Then somebody had stood up from behind his bed.
"Connie?! What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I-uh lost my way to the bathroom." She said.
"Why are you even in the penthouse? It's spring break." I said.
"You can never stop learning. Especially with Luke." Connie said going all creepy.
"Back off. Me and Luke are back together." I said
After I said that Connie walked up to me and was all in my face.
"I don't care. One day you two will break up and never get back together. Luke is mine!"Connie said.
"Luke does not like you! He never will! Just get that through your head." I said.
Connie looked very mad now. "You don't know anything!" Connie said as she pushed me.
"Don't push me." I said. She did it again. " I swear, the next time you hit me-" I said as she pushed me again while I was talking.
I got up and pushed her into the door.
"Don't touch me!" Connie said then tackled me on the floor.
We was just pulling each others hair and punching each other in the face.

About 30 seconds later somebody walked in the room. "Val! Connie! Stop!" Luke said pulling me off her.
"What are you fighting?" Luke said.
"It was Connie. She kept hitting me." I said.
Connie stood up and dusted herself off.
Our hairs were a mess and our clothes were ripped.
"Woah. What happened here?" Emma said walking in.
"Val and Connie got into a fight." Luke said.
"Not my fault by the way." I said.
"Step off." Connie said.
"Why were you guys fighting?" Emma asked.
"She kept talking about how she wanted to date Luke and how me and him were gonna break up and she was gonna date him. She kept pushing me and I told her to stop." I said.
"Connie I think you should go." Luke said.
"But-" Connie said.
"Go!" Luke said cutting her off.
She out her head down and walked out slowly out the room.
I went to my room to change into clothes that weren't ripped. I finished putting on the clothes in went to the restroom to fix my hair.
Right when I saw my face in the mirror I saw black and purple around my left eye.
Are you kidding me?!? I ran out my room and caught up to Connie right before she went in the elevator. I tackled HER on the ground while she wasn't looking.
I slapped her in the face and pushed her into the elevator.
"See you at school." I said sarcastically.
I hurried into to Emma's room.
"Look at my eye. How am I supposed to hide this?" I said panicking.
She looked at my eye. "Lucky for you, I'm an expert at makeup." Emma said.

She put makeup around my eye to wear it wasn't noticeable. Emma's gonna have to do this everyday so I won't get in trouble by Jessie or anybody thinking I got beat up by Creepy Connie.
After that it was just a normal day.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait! I've been having Writers Block. Yay it's Spring Break.
Next update should be next week! 2 special guests will be in the book later on.
Keep Voting and Keep reading.