Shake It Up?

It's finally the weekend again! I decided to walk to the park and get some fresh air with Luke. By the way, Me and Luke discussed things out yesterday. He just said he was ticked off that day.

I walked holding hands with Luke. There was a big crowd of people and music playing.
"What's going on over there?" I asked.
"I don't know let's check it out." Luke said.
We got through the front of the crowd and saw what was happening. I could not believe my eyes! Freaking Rocky and CeCe from 'Shake It Up: Chicago'! They were doing a dance number trying to get some money of the streets.
They finished up their dancing and I couldn't help but start fangirling.
"You're, You're, You're Rocky and CeCe!" I said jumping up and down.
"Yea. And you are?" CeCe said.
"I'm Val and this is my boyfriend Luke. I'm a huge fan!" I said giving them both a hug.
"Aww who sweet." Rocky said.
"What are you guys doing out here?" Luke said.
"Well, our show got canceled. We moved out here to find jobs." CeCe said.
"Aren't you guys still in school?" I asked.
"Yea. Our moms are trying enroll us into the same school." Rocky said.
"Ask your moms if you can go to our school. It goes to from 6th-12th grade." Luke said.
"That's great." CeCe said.
"Hey. Do you guys wanna come over? Get to know each other." I asked.
"Sure. Let's go CeCe." Rocky said. CeCe nodded her head.

We walked back to the penthouse.
"You gives live in a hotel?" CeCe said.
"No we leave on the very top floor in the penthouse." Luke said.
"Penthouse!" Rocky and CeCe both said excitedly.
We went through the elevator and went and passed the other floors and stopped at the last one. The elevator door opened. We walked in.
"Wooow." Said Rocky and CeCe.
"Make yourself at home." Luke said.
"Are your parents okay whit us being here?" Rocky said.
"My parents are Morgan and Cristina Ross." Luke said.
"That's right. You did look familiar." CeCe said.
"And they're not here. We have a nanny." I said.
"Cool." Rocky said and putting their stuff down.
We took them upstairs to meet everyone. They were gonna stay here for a few hours until CeCe's mom picked them up.
"So what do you guys do?" Rocky asked.
"We both dance just like you guys." Luke said.
"No way." Rocky said.
"Way." I said.
Rocky and CeCe both looks at each other. "Show us a few moves then." CeCe said.
"Okay." Me and Luke said. We stood up and put some music on. We did the same dance we did at the talent show a few months ago. A minute later we ended the dance and Rocky and CeCe were clapping and give us thumbs up.

"You guys made that up yourselfs." Rocky asked.
Me and Luke nodded.
"You two inspired me to dance." I said.
"Awww." Rocky and CeCe said.
"How old are you two?" CeCe said.
"We are both 14. My birthday is in another month from now!" Luke said.
"Well if we don't get a job by then, we probably won't have money to buy you anything." Rocky said.
Luke sighed.
2 minutes later Bertram came in with some snacks.
"Thanks." We all said. He walked backed into the kitchen I guess to get dinner ready.
"You guys have a butler!" CeCe said.
Me and Luke nodded.

We sat and talked for 2 hours and 30 minutes. Then it was time for them to go. CeCe's mom was waiting outside.
"Bye." I said giving them a hug.
"Bye." They said back.
Rocky and CeCe walked in the elevator and waved before the elevator closed.
"Aren't they nice?" I asked Luke.
"Yea." He said back.

______________________________________________________
Yay new chapter! How did you guys like it? Rocky and CeCe from 'Shake It Up' are in it now and are there to stay. New update every Wednesday!

I just hit 20k reads on this book. very thankful for everybody who loved the book and voted on it. It's such a journey with this book. Once I post this chapter I'm gonna get like 2,000 more reads. Because it always happens. But thanks guys!

Also voting has been closed for the Radio Disney Music Awards. I voted like 15 times.
But I think you can still see the nominees at Disney.com/RDMA. It starts I believe April,27. I'm not sure if it's only gonna be on The Watch Disney Channel app or just regular Disney Channel. I'll tell you when I know.

But yea.....Don't forget to vote!