Volunteer Work

It's been a while since I have been in classroom volunteer. I wonder if Lela still remember me.

I walk in to the classroom and was greeted by the teacher. I walk over to my usual seat that's next to Zuri's and a table across from Lela's.

I see LeLa get up and walk over to us.

"Hey Loser." She said with a fake smile and a wave.

I sigh happily. "Hey LeLa. Its nice that I'm back right?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Of course! It gives me a better chance for me to wreck your life." She says with a smirk.

"Ok. I'm tired of you talking to me like you are older than me. You're what? Eight? I'm thirteen. You better start treating me like you got some sense." I snapped back.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to? I run this place. Beyoncé." LeLa said snapping her fingers.

"Beyoncé? What it is your problem?" I ask thinking something is wrong with her.

"My problem is you. You had a chance to be my friend. But you wanted to be stubborn and snitch on me. You could have been one of me and my girls, the populars-" I cut her off before she could finish.

"Hold up! Be your friend? You wanted me to be your little servant. Why would me, an eighth grader, be a servant to you, an eight-year-old." I say.

"Girls! Girls! Enough! No matter how entertaining this is, you guys should just not talk to each other if you don't like each other." Zuri said putting her hands between us.

"Ladies, I think there is more talking than working over there. Val you're supposed to be helping them. Please help them get to work." The teacher said.

"Thank you." I whisper to myself.

"This is not over." LeLa whispers in my ear as she walks the her seat.

She better be lucky she's not my age or she would have been in the hospital by now.

I finish the work with the kids and tell Zuri bye before I leave. As I walk out I knock LeLa's stuff off her desk.

"Oops." I say sarcastically then smile.

I was on my way to lunch with Luke.

NEXT SCENCE:<It's been a while since I did those. I just wanted to bring it back.

I grabbed my food and looked around for Luke. I see him at a table with his friends with a seat next to him. I walk over there.

"Is this seat taken?" I said.

"Hey babe. No, you can sit here." I said.

"Guys this is my amazing girlfriend I was telling you guys about." He said to the boys.

"Val this is Jake. Jake this is Val." Luke said.

"What's up." Jake said.

"Hey." I said.

He introduced me to all his friend at the table. There were Jake, Bradley, and Nick.

We all had our own little side conversations and a couple of laughs. We all got along. I just hope I wasn't crashing into his boys. I don't want nothing like Kevin and Joe happening again.

All of a sudden the table gets quiet.

"Luke have I told you about this girl named LeLa in my volunteer class." I said.

"No."

"OMG. This is good story. So the first day I move to New York I walk into Zuri' class.

I see Zuri with a bunch of these girls talking. First LeLa is gonna call me Gal instead of Val. Then she is gonna threaten me by saying I have to be her Assistant or she is gonna tell the teacher I've been rude and get me fired.

And the girl is eight!

Today she is gonna walk over to me and Zuri while we were minding our own business. She is gonna call me a loser and say she I gonna wreck my life. Seriously, the girl has problems." I said.

"Parents these days are just crazy. They need to raise their kids right." Bradley says.

"Tell me about. That's wasn't wen all the drama. You should know these two boys named Kevin and Joe. They both tried to get with me. I have a friend that is getting bullied named Haven. And I hate the 'popular group' in this school. You know with Pearl, David, Keyshaun, Judi." I said.

"Bro, last year me and David got into that fight. He learned his lesson that day. But he keeps saying that he won to other people." Nick said.

"That's because you didn't win that fight." Jake said cracking up.

"Oh yea I remember that!" Luke said.

"Woo! Well it's been a great time but I got to go to next period. I don't want to be late." I said getting up to throw my trash away.

"I'll walk you to class." Luke said getting up.

"Thanks. Bye guys!" I said as Luke threw away his food.

We walked in the hallway.

"You have nice friends." I said.

"Yea. They really like you- as a friend. I hope." Luke said as we stopped by my classroom door.

"Bye babe." I said.

He shoved his lips onto mine and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back the same.

"Bye Beautiful." He said. He walked away. What a nice guy.

I walked into class seeing Haven with her head in her arms. I quickly walked over to her.

"Hey Haven." I said trying to cheer her up.

She sniffed and looked up.

"He Val." She said.

"Are you getting any better?" I ask.

"Yea. I've just been a little emotional lately. But I'm totally over Joe. He wasn't a keeper." She said.

"Good. And I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?" She asked.

"For him kissing me. I never wanted him to." I said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." Haven said.

We got to Math without any interruptions and junk. My mom has been having money problems so she told me it was okay if I stay with the Ross' for a while if it's okay with them. Jessie said it was okay.

Great.

______________________________________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter! It should be longer than my other chapters. I spent over an hour on this chapter. Yay, new characters! And LeLa is back.

Don't forget to vote! Follow my Instagram. Its _derpzz_. Please keep reading. Almost 4,000 reads! Almost 100 votes. I need the votes!!!

Thanks for reading!