At the Ross's House

After Zuri comes back home from school she runs over to Jessie.

"Jessie, I meet a new friend today!" Zuri says while jumping up and down.

"Really. Good for you! I wish I can get friends like you can." Jessie says.

"If its ok with you I brought here over for her to have a play date with me." Zuri says.

"Ok, you can her over, but next time ask me if you want to be bring somebody over." Jessie says.

"Thank you Jessie." Zuri says. Then Zuri runs to her room.

"Bertram! Make more snacks. We're having another kid over!"Jessie screams to Bertram.

"What?! Christina adopted another kid!" Bertram says scared.

"No, Zuri is bringing over a friend." Jessie explains.

"Ugh, more kids means more work." Bertram says sitting in the chair.

"Bertram can you please be more loving when Zuri's friend comes over. I don't want her thinking we're weird." Jessie pleaded.

"Fine." Bertram walks out of the room.

Next Scene:

Val gets out of the elevator into the penthouse. "Wow! This place is huge!" Val says.

Jessie walks out of the kitchen into the living room.

"Hi, you must be Zuri's friend. Whats your name?" Jessie asks.

"My names Val. Are you Zuri's mom?" Val asks.

"No, I'm her nanny. You can call me Jessie." Jessie answers.

"Well, nice to meet Jessie." Val says.

"Nice to meet you too. Zuri your friend is here!" Jessie says.

Zuri walks downstairs. "Val, come upstairs I want to show you my room." Zuri says.

"Ok, you two have fun." Jessie says.

"...And this is Chuby the Bear." Zuri introduces. "Wow, you have a cool room." Val says. "Thanks" Zuri says.

Val and Zuri have a tea party and have and dance party.

"Dinner time!" Jessie says.

Val and Zuri both walk downstairs to the kitchen. And the both take a seat.

"Zuri are you the only child in your family." Val asks. "I wish I was. I have two other brothers and a sister. Me and my two brothers are adopted. But my sister isn't." Zuri says.

"Oh." Val says.

Luke and Ravi walk into the kitchen.

"Oh, Luke and Ravi this is my friend Val." Zuri introduces.

"These are your brothers?" Val asks.

"Yea, have y'all meet before?" Zuri asks.

"Yea. In school." Val answers.

"Wow small world." Ravi says.

"You can say that again." Luke says.

"Val, how did you end up meeting Zuri?" Ravi said.

"We'll I'm actually her classroom volunteer for the year". Val answered back.

"Wow the only person you haven't meet was Emma and Ms.Kipling." Jessie said.

"Who's Ms.Kipling?" Val asks. "She's Ravi's pet lizard." Luke says.

"Ooo! I want to see" Val says while getting up out of her seat and runs out the kitchen. "Which one is Ravi's room?" Val said while looking at all of the doors. "This one." Ravi said while opening the door for her. She runs in and sees the 7 foot lizard in a cage. "Ahhhh!!!" Val screams and runs out the room while closing the door.

"What's the matter?" Zuri asks. "What's the matter?! That's no lizard that's an alligator!" Val said getting her pulse.

"Guys food is ready come back down stairs!" Jessie said.

"Coming!!" They all scream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!! Please vote for this book. Comment ideas if you want. Again, THANKS FOR READING. MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON!

6/26:

Hey, Jessians! Umm this chapter was a while ago so don't leave negative comment on how it had bad grammar or I didn't make sense. Just keep it to yourselves please. Thank you <3!