Creepy Connie!

Now since Ravi is back everything has been the same as it was before. We never actually found out who it was though. All we know is that it's a girl. But he is back and it's over with.

I did my regular routine (Take a shower, do hair, etc.) and went downstairs to eat breakfast with everybody else.
"Hey babe." I said as I gave Luke a quick kiss.
"Hey." He said back with a mouth full of pancake.
"Val. Do you wanna hang out with me and Rosie. It's been a while since we went out together." Emma said.
"Sure." I said making my plate.
We all sat down and are breakfast when Jessie came walking in.
"Luke, don't me mad. But I sorta kinda invited Connie over to tutor you." Jessie said.
"Creepy Connie?" Luke said.
"Mhm." Jessie said nervously.
"Jessie! Se killed Kenny the Koala and sabotaged the play just because she wanted to kiss me! Haven't you learned from her?" Luke yelled.
"Who's Creepy Connie?" I asked.
"She's this girl that likes me and is CREEPY." Luke said.
"Oh....Well she needs to back of my man. Because he is already taken by a crazy girl that will beat the mess outa some one." I said.
"I taught her everything he knows." Zuri said giving me a high-five.
"Sorry. She's coming in 5 minutes." Jessie said.
"Val come upstairs with me." Luke said.
Luke ran out the kitchen and upstairs as I followed behind him. We ran into his room and he locked it.
"You don't need to get jealous. I hate Creepy Connie and I will never go out with her." Luke said.
"Jealous? I think I can keep my cool from not becoming jelly, Luke." I said.
"Give my a kiss to prove it." Luke said.
I walked over him and pressed my lips on his and kissed him passionately.
I pulled back after a couple of seconds.
Luke was out of breathe.
"Dang. I believe you." Luke said catching his breathe.
We went back downstairs and the elevator door opened.
"Hey everybody!" A girl said walking in.
"Uhh Hi Connie." Luke said with an awkward wave.
"Lukey! It's so great to see you!" Connie said giving Luke a tight hug.
"I...can't.....breathe." Luke said.
She quickly pulled back. "Oh sorry." Se said as she dusted him off.
"Hey." I said. She turned around and gave me a weird look.
"Who's she?" Connie asked Luke.
"This is my girlfriend, Val." Luke said quickly wrapping his arm around my waste.
"Girlfriend?" Connie said as she twitched her head to the side.
"Yea. I'm his girlfriend." I said.
"Can me and Val talk in private please?" Connie asked Luke.
Luke nodded. She toke my wrist and dragged me to the kitchen.
"Are you serious that you are Luke's girlfriend and not saying that because he doesn't want to go out with me?" She asked.
"Yes I'm serious." I said back.
"Well, you need to know that Luke is mine and if you don't back off then bad things will happen to you." She said creepily then she stormed out of the room.
Of course I'm not going to listen to her. Me and Luke are in love and she is just gonna have to deal with that.
I walked back in to seeing Connie trying to kiss Luke. Luke kept backing up.
"Connie! What are you doing?" I asked running in front of Luke.
"I um saw something on his face. I was just trying to get it off." She said.
"With your lips?" Luke asked.
".......People do things differently!" She yelled. She cleared her throat.
"Anyways. I will be back tomorrow since it's school. And your mom insist on me being her I help you tutor." Connie said.
"Really?" Luke asked.
"I can help." I said.
"Oh we really don't-" Connie tried to say.
"No I insist." I cutted her off.
"Fine. But don't be a distraction." She said.
"Great." Luke said.

______________________________________________________

Sorry this story is short. Had to hurry.
Anyways vote and keep reading!!!

Stay fierce! 😂