Reunited

So Today we finally get to get to pick up everybody form the airport. I'm so glad that my friends are finally coming with me on this tour. I especially need them since me and Haven's argument yesterday. I still can't believe she even said that. I just need my friends right not.

I looked at the digital clock to see that its 9:56am. Wow I thought I would oversleep since we went to that crazy party yesterday. I guess my brain just always has to be up early.  I kinda have a headache too. I can deal with it.

I turned back around to see Luke still sleeping. Aww. He looks so cute while he sleeps. I didn't want to wake him up so I quietly left the bed and tip toed to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready to get the crew. We leave at 11:30 so I have about an hour and a half to get ready.

I got out of the shower with a towel on my head to dry my hair. Luke was on the bed looking at his phone. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind,

"Woaah!" Luke said surprised. He looked behind his back and saw that it was me.

'Oh, hey beautiful." He said then giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Whatchu doin?" I asked.

"Texting Jessie. She was just making sure we were okay. I guess someone posted something about what happened at the party yesterday." Luke said.

"Oh. Tell her I said I was okay. And you should go get ready to see our friends." I said.

"Oh yea I forgot that was today. You can go downstairs and get breakfast and I'll meet you down there." Luke said.

"Sounds like a plan." I said then smiled at him. He kissed me on the lips gently and I kissed back. It lasted like 3 seconds.

I walked across the room to see if any of the guys were awake. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

Hayes Grier.

I jumped back a little surprised.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was checking to see if the Jacks were awake." I said.

"Johnson is. Gilinsky is out cold. So you must be Val, right?" Hayes said to me.

"Yep. And you're Hayes Grier." I said. He nodded at me.

"Yo, who's at the door?" A voice said from in the room. Then freaking Nash Grier walks up to the door.

"Oh hey." He says to me. I waved at him.

"We don't really like fans showing up early in the morning. We'll get a pic and you can-" Nash said but I cut him off.

"I'm not a fan. Well, I am but I'm on the tour with the Jacks. I'm sorta their choreographer. Val? Does that name ring a bell?" I said not trying to sound rude.

"Ohhh so you're Val. Yea I heard a lot about you. Sorry about that, fans are starting to make me a little antsy haha." Nash said.

"Just go back to what you were doing, dude." Hayes said shaking his head. Nash went back in the room.

"So what are you and Nash doing here?" I asked Hayes as I let myself in the room.

"We just happened to be in the area and we're staying for the rest of the tour." Hayes said.

"Oh cool." I said.

I forgot the reason why I came over here. Oh yeah.  Breakfast.

"You guys wanna go down to the lobby and get some breakfast before we go to the airport?" I asked.

"Sure." Johnson said. He woke up Gilinsky so we wouldn't leave him behind.

"Mahogany and everyone else are already down there so lets hurry up." Nash said.